Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at Ipswich

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hardly bald, and a gut yup.

Is there a problem with that?
Why have i got a problem with that? I haven't. I'm simply pointing you out from memory. Or are you trying to come across as intimidation because it doesn't wash with me.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Why have i got a problem with that? I haven't. I'm simply pointing you out from memory. Or are you trying to come across as intimidation because it doesn't wash with me.

No not trying to be intimidating, I wrongly assumed by you mentioning that I had a gut, you had an issue with it.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Most embarrassing thread I've read on here in ages. Whether you like it or not, the Bollox crew try to create an atmosphere. Not only that, but they also go to every game. I think the only people that can even attempt to criticize them have to be fans that go to every game and try to create an atmosphere their way.

Also, what do you get out of it by trying to take the piss out of what they wear? How sad are you that you try and make people feel bad about what they feel comfortable wearing, when they are just fans supporting their club.

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was one of those females mentioned...And we do not have names printed on the backs of our shirts !!

Myself and fellow Bollox Were contributing to the getting the fans livened up and geeing on the team, between us we started a few chants and kept others going
Regardless of what we do,What songs are started and sung,Or actually just attending the match we are always going to slagged off,pulled apart by bullies on here,We know you think we are wankers and take piss out of us, But we are there every home and every Away game without fail giving it a go and trying to make an atmosphere,

If anyone would like to put together a list of songs that are acceptable to NSC readers and the keyboard warriors that heard us on radio !!!! maybe playlist order to be started and sung , i will show the rest of the gang then one week we maybe praised for our effort and not slated,

OR the ones who don't like us or can do a better job at every game like we do,Come and see us instead of hiding behind your NSC name, you know where we are !!!!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I was one of those females mentioned...And we do not have names printed on the backs of our shirts !!

Myself and fellow Bollox Were contributing to the getting the fans livened up and geeing on the team, between us we started a few chants and kept others going
Regardless of what we do,What songs are started and sung,Or actually just attending the match we are always going to slagged off,pulled apart by bullies on here,We know you think we are wankers and take piss out of us, But we are there every home and every Away game without fail giving it a go and trying to make an atmosphere,

If anyone would like to put together a list of songs that are acceptable to NSC readers and the keyboard warriors that heard us on radio !!!! maybe playlist order to be started and sung , i will show the rest of the gang then one week we maybe praised for our effort and not slated,

OR the ones who don't like us or can do a better job at every game like we do,Come and see us instead of hiding behind your NSC name, you know where we are !!!!!

Sorry but just who do you think you are? Why do you think you're better than other people that can't afford/get to games? Why do you think you're better than people that choose not to join in with your songs that they think are particularly cringey?

Maybe you wouldn't get criticism if you didn't come back onto the internet and, ironically, being equally as 'keyboard warrior' like as anyone that has the sheer audacity to criticse you?

Seems like half of you do it just so you get recognition on here and play the victims. I wonder who will play you in the film.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just don`t get the constant moaning on this board by all and sundrie regarding what is sung, old songs new songs songs started by NSK songs about palace.All get fcuking moaned about , why ffs? lets create an atmosphere and get behind our team on matchday

I agree to an extent, but songs about Palace aren't "getting behind our team". I do sing at games and I do get involved, but prefer the songs about supporting our team rather than hating another. That said, wash your mouth out son is a classic. Ultimately, I have nothing against the singers but at the same time there are times I just want to watch the game and will be quiet. Everyone is different, that's the point. There should be respect on both sides but clearly isn't.

Good post, mostly. I have a lot of respect for the Bollox crew, going to every game is a great effort and their/your passionate support does rub off on others. I know I don't need to say it but I will, you carry on! Support the club how you want, nobody can tell anyone how to support the club. It's a shame some people want to distance themselves from passionate fans like the Bollox brigade but NSC is a small percentage of the fanbase. Always worth remembering...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I couldn't give a toss who starts what song; The Bollox Crew, NSK or someones great aunt Marry. As long as someone gets the atmosphere going what does it matter.

The guy who single handed called the left-right-left song was great today, even got the stewards smiling. But if you don't like the song, don't sing it, that's your choice but don't sit there and moan at others for giving it; that's their choice.

It was a great atmosphere today, the CMS song worked well, the GPBAWA song really was top (even the old guys sitting next to me joined in the clapping and the Ipswich fans looked on with jealousy) and seemed to go on for ages as well.

Thanks to the other 907 who helped make another top away trip.

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
I couldn't give a toss who starts what song; The Bollox Crew, NSK or someones great aunt Marry. As long as someone gets the atmosphere going what does it matter.

The guy who single handed called the left-right-left song was great today, even got the stewards smiling. But if you don't like the song, don't sing it, that's your choice but don't sit there and moan at others for giving it; that's their choice.

It was a great atmosphere today, the CMS song worked well, the GPBAWA song really was top (even the old guys sitting next to me joined in the clapping and the Ipswich fans looked on with jealousy) and seemed to go on for ages as well.

The guy who single handed called the left-right-left song today... that was Bollox, AKA Kevin Budd i was standing next to him thought at some points his voice shouting like that wasn't going to make it to end of song !!!
We tried so hard to get the CMS sung in full by all but people weren't picking up the words, Our GPBWA has started to become a little thing between us crew, we wanna to get it going on for ages our max was 15 mins at huddersfield,so watch out next away game we going for 20 mins :)

Last edited:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The guy who single handed called the left-right-left song today... that was Bollox, AKA Kevin Budd i was standing next to him thought at some points his voice shouting like that wasn't going to make it to end of song !!!
We tried so hard to get the CMS sung in full by all but people weren't picking up the words, Our GPBWA has started to become a little thing between us crew, we wanna to get it going on for ages our max was 15 mins at huddersfield,so watch out next away game we going for 20 mins :)

Get that man a strepsil! :thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Totally this. Superb effort, even I joined in!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We got to stop moaning about each other efforts in supporting the club we must praise the different groups of course a little bit of healthy competition is ok but we all are seagull fans. Lets have some positive ideas how we can increase the atmosphere Home and Away. :clap2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I enjoyed the Gus Poyet song. Particularly liked the singing of the young lad behind me in row c. probably only 7 or 8 but sung along with everything all game. he and his younger sister seemed to like the Stevie Copell song. Thought the atmosphere among Brighton fans was pretty good. Ipswich fans were the quietest I can remember seeing anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here