Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at Ipswich

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As a request, can this Bollox Crew please try to slow the tempo of GOSBS so that I bother to sing along again. I really can't be bothered with the high speed version.

Oh, and we need to sing We Are Brighton much more. My favourite song of all time. I'd help out, but don't get to many away games and don't sit in the North Stand (and also don't mind admitting to being a little too shy nowadays to try starting chants!). I'll join in if someone else starts it, though :thumbsup:

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
peoples opinions differ so much but i think if you don't like it don't sing it

If i start a song and enough join in to make a good noise then I assume people like it

If only a couple join in then yeah cringeworthy on the day i suppose

I think this thread says a lot of people like go left, Some slag it here on this "atmosphere at Ipswich" thread but like it on the linked thread, that to me means they just being argumentative but hey if ya wanna be argumentative do so, sing, cringe, sit and mutter to yourself, spend the 90 mins of the match on this forum for all i care, Even have a sly wank in a sock if you reckon you'd do it without nobody seeing ya! Some on here could I'm sure.

Go Left Go Left

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here