Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at Ipswich

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
If it wasn't for the bollox crew making all the noise portman road would be like a library.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
sssshhh. some of us are trying to read the programme!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
We made a shed load of noise today, and the rest of the away support finally joined in. We were the 12 th man today.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If it wasn't for the bollox crew making all the noise portman road would be like a library.

Bollox crew? Do they stand there watching the game fondling each others balls then?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hoping that's a joke :lolol:

It's not really though is it, home atmosphere started off quite well at the Amex and has just about got worse ever since, it's a library throughout most of the ground now.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's a good job Ipswich didn't score then!

Their 'atmosphere' is all created by goal music!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We made a shed load of noise today, and the rest of the away support finally joined in. We were the 12 th man today.

Just to confirm, you think that the Bollox Crew were the 12th man rather than the Albion support in general?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's not really though is it, home atmosphere started off quite well at the Amex and has just about got worse ever since, it's a library throughout most of the ground now.

getting embarrassing now-comes across on the box really bad too-i urge anybody going saturday to record the live game and re watch in the evening to make the comparison -

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just to confirm, you think that the Bollox Crew were the 12th man rather than the Albion support in general?

If it's anything like Huddersfield away (I imagine it was) then yes it would have been them starting EVERY. SINGLE. SONG. so I think it's a fair comment.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who told you this? ???

I observed it myself over the course of last season where I attended majority of games, and this season where I've attended two, both of which may as well have been played behind closed doors.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ipswich is probably the quietest ground in the country. It was last year as well even when winning 3-1 :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here