Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Are you a Bruce Springsteen fan?

Are you a Bruce Springsteen fan?

• Total voters

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Saw him at Glastonbury, excellent show in a field. But the solo acoustic show at The RAH I enjoyed more. Similar to Dylan in that he is a brilliant lyricist and songwriter but ....his voice can really let him down. I really started to get into his songs when I heard a few covers tbh.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Yes I'm a fan. Also never been into Pink Floyd. Loved the Boss since mid 80's when Born in the USA came out and wanted to see him on that tour but was a bit young. Finally made it to see him live in 2009 at Hyde Park and that changed everything for me. Never seen a live show like it! The energy, the passion, the joy, and nearly four hours non stop. It was like being baptised in rock n' roll. I've seen him 5 more times since then including the latest two Hyde Park shows and at nearly 74 years old, he is still on fire. His latest album 'Letter to You' has some amazing tracks on it.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I like Pink Floyd and purchased and play their albums. I don't own any Bruce Springsteen albums, but any songs I have heard on the radio I have enjoyed. So I would not give an opinion on him as I don't know much about his music. He seems OK when I have heard him interviewed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here