Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP rascist remark

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I will be very surprised if the wankers win a single seat......we can come back to the thread.
Anyway, back to the pointless use of this phrase by this stateswoman of the UKIP, that has offended the woman, and her husband, both UKIP supporters.
Are you calling the woman a thicko?

You racist bastxxd!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So just out of interest, if a ref found being called a w**nker by the crowd offensive should it be stopped ?

Slightly different because:
a) I would hazard a guess (deliberate understatement) that it would be intended to be offensive..... and
b) It's not race related.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are you getting desperate in your defence of this Stateswoman of the United Kingdom?
Not at all. I think the 'lady' is a fool, but I am not going to get all faux offended like you. By the way, you comment about UKIP 'wankers' not getting a seat, does that make the Thai lady a 'wanker' too?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just to check, do I still go to the Indian, or is it now a Southern Asian spiced meat restaurant.
Use your brain, saying let's get an Indian or let's get a Chinese is fine because they're not derogatory terms, its not that hard to figure out whether you might be insulting someone

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not at all. I think the 'lady' is a fool, but I am not going to get all faux offended like you. By the way, you comment about UKIP 'wankers' not getting a seat, does that make the Thai lady a 'wanker' too?

Again, im not offended. The Thai woman, and her husband were.
I enjoy watching UKIP 'politicians' making ***** of themselves publically, and watching the usual NSC suspects defend it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Because that's what thick people do.
You get lefties,you get righties....Many righties would call lefties a bit gullible and naive at times as modern society changes.Many righties may not like the obsession of a multicultural britain,if they don't they're labled racists...FACT.

Good old politics :lolol:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
If you feel the need to call an establishment a 'chinky' or 'paki' shop you are just an ignorant idiot. Any excuse to separate yourself from 'them' in order to make your superiority complex more stronger. You are not better than them. You are equally the same. Go ****k yourself.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If you feel the need to call an establishment a 'chinky' or 'paki' shop you are just an ignorant idiot. Any excuse to separate yourself from 'them' in order to make your superiority complex more stronger. You are not better than them. You are equally the same. Go ****k yourself.

Someones tired..........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Again, im not offended. The Thai woman, and her husband were.
I enjoy watching UKIP 'politicians' making ***** of themselves publically, and watching the usual NSC suspects defend it.
You should be on 'Strictly'.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm usually the first person to get upset at injustice and spout off all unnecessary but this thread just leaves me flubboxed! Sums up how bugg*red we are as a nation me thinks.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its not ignorant...I love the way that people presume that saying"going to a paki shop"is racist.Its not actually racist as its short for "Pakistani shop"facks sake.
You're basically calling everyone a racist because they use these common phrases regarding local shops..Its not being ignorant and its not being racist.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You get lefties,you get righties....Many righties would call lefties a bit gullible and naive at times as modern society changes.Many righties may not like the obsession of a multicultural britain,if they don't they're labled racists...FACT.

Good old politics :lolol:

And many righties are dyed in the wool racists who dont really like anyone who is not white, anglo saxon protestant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here