Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And they said there wasn't a bad view at the Amex - glass view update!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Also, human eyes are a bit more sophisticated than a digital camera. That picture has focussed on the railing in the foreground of the shot and it has taken up the entire frame because the camera doesn't have peripheral vision. It won't look like that when viewed through your own eyes.

Edit: too slow by 2 minutes :facepalm:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All seats at the front next to the aisles seem to have this view, only a problem if you want to sit back in your seat, If you are on the edge of your seat you can peer around the bars

Wouldn't be pleased with that as an explanation if that was my seat.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would be chewing someones head off if there was any restriction on views, anywhere. Martin Perry publicly stated there were no bad views in any seat!

Front row here, but five seats in from the aisle, so hopefully in the clear!

Hopefully those bars won't block your view of the goal, you might be one of the luck ones, and it will just obscure the corner and a bit of the penalty box ?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It's going to be mine, I had a similar view at Withdean! Worried about tomorrow now.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
At the risk of getting a little health and safety anal; would anyone else agree that although the severity of the outcome should someone go bouncing down the steps whilst their face was stuffed into a prawn sarnie, overshoot and go flying over the wall, would be high, the liklehood of that happening is low enough to deem it an exceptable level of risk?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

These safety bars wll not impeed any views and is at the bottom of the steps of each block.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Anyone who thinks that is a view from a seat must be spectacularly gullible

Here you go. Have a bunch of these to clutch:-

fat-straws.jpg

:wave:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anyone who thinks that is a view from a seat must be spectacularly gullible

These safety bars wll not impeed any views and is at the bottom of the steps of each block.

Hmmmmmm

Just got back. You get full access to the top two tiers of the stadium and all the hospitality lounges.

I'm well happy with our seat, near perfect view.

However I did see two guys having what looked like a heated argument about their seat. They are sat in the front row but the metal barrier is right in the way. Should be the best seats in the house but arguably the worst! I think it's the view Bozza or someone posted. I took a picture of the scene, may post later!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shall I post pictures of said arguement? Shall I, shall I...

D

Deleted User X18H

You are going to have to be Don Estelle or Jeanette Krankie to have to be bothered.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That horrible dawning moment...

Attachments

• 1901a.JPG
    1901a.JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 981

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And a similar obscured view from the upper west...

Attachments

• Upper West.JPG
    Upper West.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 973

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here