Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And they said there wasn't a bad view at the Amex - glass view update!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Any feedback about these from the weekend?

No binfest or moaning, were they not too bad or did everyone just avoid those seats?

My grandsons seat is one that had this problem in the WSU .
I sat in his seat on Saturday and it is not really a problem as you can just lean forward on the wall in front of you.
The glass was also fine until many fans came down and lent against the glass before kick off and left fingermarks all over it. I shall just take a cloth along and give it a wipe when needed.
So I am happy with the solution the club has put in place, if that helps.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone else whose view is restricted by these glass panels in WSU/1901 have any feedback? Does it impair your enjoyment of the game? I assume they are fitting them in the ESU for next season as well - bit worried my seat will be one of those affected.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not at all, as I'm always on the edge of my seat anyway...... :lol:

Minimal difference for me.....

Thanks - yeah, was thinking that - presume if you lean forward on the wall it makes no difference...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thanks - yeah, was thinking that - presume if you lean forward on the wall it makes no difference...

For sure. If I had to be critical it is when the club sometimes fail to clean the glass between games and there maybe a greasy fingerprint on it.........!!!

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else whose view is restricted by these glass panels in WSU/1901 have any feedback? Does it impair your enjoyment of the game? I assume they are fitting them in the ESU for next season as well - bit worried my seat will be one of those affected.

yep they r...guy next to me who chose a front row seat even got a call from the club reminding him and asking he wanted to move if he wasn't happy

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
yep they r...guy next to me who chose a front row seat even got a call from the club reminding him and asking he wanted to move if he wasn't happy

Thing is, I don't think you know whether it's going to bother you or not until you're actually sitting in the seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here