Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fan's joy turns to ANGER... over a £1.50 booking fee

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I don't know, it's just a lot easier if you are disabled to phone instead of travelling to the ground everytime you have to get a ticket

i was making a point as to the cost in time and money of phoning the obviously understaffed office, the club dont really want you to phone and seem hell bent on de-personalizing services provided

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
cripes...... how long have we been employing a Spanish version of Barber

Spanish is easy, just put dos or os on the end of everything.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
1. Jenny Gower - head of supporter services? Really? Has anyone heard of her before?

2. If the club want to be 'clear and transparent', as stated by Ms Gower, why don't they publish the costs incurred on ticketing. Being transparent shouldn't end at a point that is convenient.

According to LinkedIn, her job title is Head of Ticketing & Supporter Services, and she has been in the position since March of this year, after nearly 12 years at Fulham.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Meanwhile they have a shop in the town centre, passed daily by thousands of potential 'customers' yet no notice advertising any games and, even if there were you would be unable to purchase a ticket there.

Is this called marketing?

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
It's an 18.75% increase to the price and should have been made clear up front. The fact that others add on secret fees doesn't make it right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This guy actually rang the Argus about it? lol

Is there a booking fee if your a ST holder and are sitting in your normal seat? I cant remember from last couple seasons, Im pretty sure there is, I went to all the cup games to.Thats a joke as they just zap your card, no ticket is printed and your handing cash over the counter, thats robbery.

It used to be a booking fee per booking. Now it is per ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
According to LinkedIn, her job title is Head of Ticketing & Supporter Services, and she has been in the position since March of this year, after nearly 12 years at Fulham.

So basically she's taken over Sally Townsend's job?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It reminds me of Neville Chamberlain returning from his visit to Hitler, waving a bit of paper to the crowd, and saying everything would be just dandy. T-H-I-N E-N-D O-F T-H-E W-E-D-G-E!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know that bloke.

That is all.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Looks like Lord Bracknell on a bad day?
Pretty safe bet that this bloke very rarely goes to games. Couldn't give a flying **** if the club won't get his measily eight pounds. I reckon we'll survive without it.
Have'nt seen his black Albion scarf before....it's not a Newport scarf is it...if he had been to buy tickets for an Albion match before he would've known about the booking charge.....Jeez!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here