Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After 29 games last year!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
When managers go on in the press about this or that, it is purely to do with taking the pressure off the team. A lot of mangers do it yet still people listen and still don't seem to be able to see through it. Journos love it because it gives them good copy and it gives fans something to whine about. How often do you see opposition managers say crazy things after the game? Look at mourinho constantly writing off his teams chances in the press to alleviate pressure of chelsea and put it onto man city.

I agree that is a possible partial explanation, but have to say, in Gus' case, that he just went too far re budget.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No no no no no. First Rule. Don't answer BW's question with a logical response that isn't Anti Gus.

He will NOT like that.

He will now have to tell us all how we're blind and Gus disrespted us and Tony. You've really done it now.

At least JCL provided some sort of counter-argument; stands in contrast to your lame posts.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh, but you have. More avoidance.

But I haven't. I saw you mentioned Gus and expletives, I quoted it and put a :lolol:. I didn't write any opinion on anything....and then you randomly ask me a question about Gus.

Read back the thread and point out where on EARTH I even discussed Gus prior to your question? Maybe use the quote function?

Please. Because apparently my memory has gone at 27.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just eaten some malt loaf and watched the speed skating.

Will you two make up your minds:-

IS THIS THING ON OR NOT?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Here you go B.W.

Proof you just started an argument with yourself and thought someone was arguing with you when they didn't even post an opinion.

Amazing work yet again :lolol:

The TRUTH.

:lolol: Here we go again.

So you think Gus would have kept his H U G E ****ing gob quiet and not moaned incessantly about this season's injuries / lack of budget if he had stayed!? Yeah right..

:What have I started..

Answer the question...

:Even if I don't want to? I find debates with you pretty much the most mind-numbing experience going...

Nicely avoided. No answer, so I'll assume you agree..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hey Bold did you or he mention the moment early on when Rohan carelessly gave the ball away?

The head down banzi charge after the fella, who decided he was better off kicking the ball out than dealing with an angry Rohan, was the stuff of legend.

You are so right. We all loved that. If every player showed that same level of determination and pride I would have no complaint no matter what our position (ps that is a bare faced lie, but you know what I mean.)

Aug 23, 2011
I agree that is a possible partial explanation, but have to say, in Gus' case, that he just went too far re budget.

Maybe thats true but like most post match comments its all hot air that is said in the heat of the moment. Perhaps he hasn't mastered the art of PR but that doesn't mean he believes everything he says but it does leave him open to criticism

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here you go B.W.

Proof you just started an argument with yourself and thought someone was arguing with you when they didn't even post an opinion.

Amazing work yet again :lolol:
Oh it's SO ON :lol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've just eaten some malt loaf and watched the speed skating.

Will you two make up your minds:-

IS THIS THING ON OR NOT?

I've resorted to posting the whole conversation between the two so B.W can see just how he manages to create an argument with himself. This should be the end of it as no reasonable human being could possibly argue against that.

Also I REALLY should actually do some work. I'm sure we will continue this when the "G" name is next mentioned :lolol:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Gus is turning into some JK Rowling type dark force.

Voldemort = Gus = He who shall not be named

(Or whatever it was)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But I haven't. I saw you mentioned Gus and expletives, I quoted it and put a :lolol:. I didn't write any opinion on anything....and then you randomly ask me a question about Gus.

Read back the thread and point out where on EARTH I even discussed Gus prior to your question? Maybe use the quote function?

Please. Because apparently my memory has gone at 27.

Not in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here