Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Cracking.

Orlandi as Hermione then?

hermione.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well do what I do and ignore 90% of it especially 24 hrs per and post games.

I find myself fast forwarding through most manager's post-match analyses on MotD, except The Special One's and Gus'! Sad, I know. Waiting for his next car crash statement.

Aug 23, 2011
I find myself fast forwarding through most manager's post-match analyses on MotD, except The Special One's and Gus'! Sad, I know. Waiting for his next car crash statement.

what amuses me is more how people are taken in by these especially Mourinho's. He does it every week yet they still print/repeat everything he says. He knows how to get the maximum impact and get under everyones skin perfectly. He created a siege mentality at Inter Milan that worked very well and knows how to keep the spotlight off his players and they are top of the league and thats without their strikers scoring many goals. Whilst managers are getting results they can say pretty much what they like in my book.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
what amuses me is more how people are taken in by these especially Mourinho's. He does it every week yet they still print/repeat everything he says. He knows how to get the maximum impact and get under everyones skin perfectly. He created a siege mentality at Inter Milan that worked very well and knows how to keep the spotlight off his players and they are top of the league and thats without their strikers scoring many goals. Whilst managers are getting results they can say pretty much what they like in my book.

With The Special One, for me it's about entertainment value. "Little Horse" indeed! :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Exactly. No need to look beyond that for now.

Let's go into the cup match after a win and REELING IN Reading by 3 points.

Absolutely REELED in.

Time for Cup Fever.

If Oscar delivers promotion and a cup win in his first season, will he be the greatest albion manager ever ??? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here