Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After 29 games last year!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Here you go B.W.

Proof you just started an argument with yourself and thought someone was arguing with you when they didn't even post an opinion.

Amazing work yet again :lolol:

I asked you a question based on your earlier (not in this thread) constant siding with Gus. You're constant use of the "LoL" smiley and lack of anything meaningful to say (in this thread) says a lot about you IMHO.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I asked you a question based on your earlier (not in this thread) constant siding with Gus. You're constant use of the "LoL" smiley and lack of anything meaningful to say (in this thread) says a lot about you IMHO.

I have nothing meaningful to say in this thread because I had no intention to!!! I OPENLY told you I had literally no intention to answer your random question but you just KEPT going.

You are ADORABLE. Can I keep you?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe thats true but like most post match comments its all hot air that is said in the heat of the moment. Perhaps he hasn't mastered the art of PR but that doesn't mean he believes everything he says but it does leave him open to criticism

Agree. And none of this detracts from his good management of the team whilst he was our manager. I just despise his media BS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You are PRICELESS :lolol:

There's that smiley again. With NOTHING meaningful to say. Why don't you put up a counter-argument (like you did last time you fought the good fight for Voldemort)?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have nothing meaningful to say in this thread because I had no intention to!!! I OPENLY told you I had literally no intention to answer your random question but you just KEPT going.

You are ADORABLE. Can I keep you?

Only if you're prepared to play nicely, so No!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why don't you put up a counter-argument

Because I never even entered into an ARGUMENT to COUNTER. My god. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's like talking to a ****ing 4 year old.

You randomly threw a question at me on a thread in which I had said NOTHING to do with the topic. Literally nothing. I had no interest in discussing it.. I know that you are moronic on the topic of football so I told you I didn't want to enter into a discussion with you.

Please. PLEASE leave me alone now. I waste so much time arguing that I don't want to argue with you!!!!

No doubt you will waste your time as well and quote this but please don't waste yours as well. I really won't reply.....as was the intention at the beginning.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Back to the thread.

It is very interesting that at this stage Oscar has achieved more points than the IMMACULATE Gus when you consider the obstacles the former has had to overcome (lack of prep in the summer, and injuries being the main ones).

I just can't understand, given that Gus is THE GREATEST manager of all time, how this can be?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Gus is turning into some JK Rowling type dark force.

Voldemort = Gus = He who shall not be named

(Or whatever it was)

There is a slight resemblance?

(Lord_Voldemort).jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Because I never even entered into an ARGUMENT to COUNTER. My god. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's like talking to a ****ing 4 year old.

You randomly threw a question at me on a thread in which I had said NOTHING to do with the topic. Literally nothing. I had no interest in discussing it.. I know that you are moronic on the topic of football so I told you I didn't want to enter into a discussion with you.

Please. PLEASE leave me alone now. I waste so much time arguing that I don't want to argue with you!!!!

No doubt you will waste your time as well and quote this but please don't waste yours as well. I really won't reply.....as was the intention at the beginning.

So, now I'm 'moronic'!? Or is it just that you are unable to defend the indefensible when it comes to Gus' media BS? I favour the latter.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Did you know that an anagram of Oscar's name in Spanish is "Killer Whale Thank You"

What can this mean?

Orca Gracias

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forget the league for now, let's beat 'Dirty Leeds' tomorrow and progress to the last 8 of the FA Cup!

TNBA

TTF

Exactly. No need to look beyond that for now.

Let's go into the cup match after a win and REELING IN Reading by 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here