Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 23, 2011
'big crocodiles can go for more than a year without feeding' QUOTE]

if crocs can go a year between meals that doesn't make it hard just not very active as its not using energy and won't be attacking things.

also most animals need to eat daily so if a croc only eats once a year then you could look at each year of a crocs life as a day of another animal therefore the croc is only about 200,000 years old

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Croc ''can'' go a year with out eating, that doesn't mean that it does. If it hasn't eaten for a week it still has the hardness and strength to take down a buffalo for a spot of breakfast .

The HB would be a bag of bones or someones else' s lunch if it didn't eat for a week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What the f*** is a badger even doing on this. Why are people voting for it. Bizarre.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Seriously, I'm sure some on here want the NSC Worlds hardest creature final to be contested between a silly fluffy bird and something that resembles Pepe le Pew. :ffsparr:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Croc ''can'' go a year with out eating, that doesn't mean that it does. If it hasn't eaten for a week it still has the hardness and strength to take down a buffalo for a spot of breakfast .

The HB would be a bag of bones or someones else' s lunch if it didn't eat for a week.

The HB is so bloody hard no one knows if it could or couldn't go beyond a week without eating because it's never had to!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Does this not all make it a bit of a lazy fucker rather than hard? It can go for a year without eating, so is that why it sits around almost the majority of the time on the river bank not giving a shit, then once a year might try and grab a few baby wilder beast? Has it survived this long because it's ducked out of territorial fights most of it's existence, and because of it's scaly skin and acidic stomach, no other fucker wants to eat it, so nothing much attacks it? The only things that do attack it are Hippo's and they often get the better of them.

This evolutionary thing suggests to me the croc has played it safe for 80million years, dodged the big fights, if I was a crocodile I wouldn't let those fat f***ing hippos take over my manor scaring all my dinner off? Does the croc do anything? No, just sits there with it's blank stare.

'big crocodiles can go for more than a year without feeding' QUOTE]

if crocs can go a year between meals that doesn't make it hard just not very active as its not using energy and won't be attacking things.

also most animals need to eat daily so if a croc only eats once a year then you could look at each year of a crocs life as a day of another animal therefore the croc is only about 200,000 years old

This is getting desperate now.

Faced with a list of facts pertaining to the physical hardness of the crocodile you come out with the accusation that it's outlasted the dinosaurs because it's lazy?!

O.K, who do you think is harder? The person with a number of skills and years of training? Or some kid off the local estate who fancies himself a bit, is a bit scrawny and has no training? In a fight who do you want on your side? The physically hard person or the person with a bit of attitude?

As game as the kid is he is going to get battered in the fight. Regardless of size before the badgerettes jump up and down with their pound for pound mantra.

The croc comparatively is physically harder than the honey badger. It packs more punch and can take more punishment - comfortably surviving with missing limbs/tail. That's the nuts and bolts of the situation. Physically the croc is harder. And it's a survivor. An undisputed survivor. Apparently that makes it lazy though:shrug:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The HB is so bloody hard no one knows if it could or couldn't go beyond a week without eating because it's never had to!

It's called 'Honey', like the Honey Bee. You think 'Honey' Mike Tyson would have been as hard as 'Iron' .

It's a pussy.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I liken this to a Saturday night in a rough city centre pub.

If a little guy starts going around trying to pick fights with everyone he sees, no one sits there and goes: "Gosh, look at him - he's hard." Everyone thinks: "What a pathetic little prick. Clearly has issues, probably relating to his lack of size and absence of motherly love as a child."

Hardness is the mean-looking f**ker in the corner who sits there quietly and does nothing, knowing that no one is going to start on him, because they will get mauled if they try.

Go croc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No I'm afraid the HB is not hard.

Part of hardness is perception and I'm afraid the HB is a cute little thing for school children to cuddle in a petting zoo. We've all seen the pics. It has cute little teeth, it loves a cuddle, and it waddles amusingly. It might act like Scrappy Doo, but that's f***ing irritating as much as anything else. Did anyone actually MISS Scappy Doo after Hanna-Barbera wisely cut him out of the Scooby cartoons. No. Because HE WAS A PRICK - LIKE THE HONEY BADGER.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Posted on he other Semi Final, will there be a third place playoff? potential of a Cassowary vs Honey Badger. 'The peoples final'.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Posted on he other Semi Final, will there be a third place playoff? potential of a Cassowary vs Honey Badger. 'The peoples final'.

There is nothing "peoples final" about the Cassowary. Laughable entrant. Shouldn't even have been seconded.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No I'm afraid the HB is not hard.

Part of hardness is perception and I'm afraid the HB is a cute little thing for school children to cuddle in a petting zoo. We've all seen the pics. It has cute little teeth, it loves a cuddle, and it waddles amusingly. It might act like Scrappy Doo, but that's f***ing irritating as much as anything else. Did anyone actually MISS Scappy Doo after Hanna-Barbera wisely cut him out of the Scooby cartoons. No. Because HE WAS A PRICK - LIKE THE HONEY BADGER.

:lolol: That is a quality analogy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do have a respect for the croc that I do not share for the orca or GWS. Of the "bigger" (i.e. less hard) competitors, Croc is probably hardest.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

The honey badger is not out of it yet. There's still 2 hours to go. There will almost definitely be a late surge for the badger, whether it's enough we'll have to wait and see. And whether the late surge comes from accounts used just once a year only the mods will know...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Croc v Polar Bear will be a cracking final.

Much better than Emu v Scrappy Do

Aug 23, 2011
The honey badger is not out of it yet. There's still 2 hours to go. There will almost definitely be a late surge for the badger, whether it's enough we'll have to wait and see. And whether the late surge comes from accounts used just once a year only the mods will know...

although i've been backing the HB i really hope that your cynicism about second accounts rigging the vote isn't true. i would be very disappointed if this happened

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The support for the badger comes from the same love of the underdog that so many of us have in football. Of course it has its limitations but given the size of the thing and the number of predators in its environment its hard as nails. I'll be sad to see it fall at the last hurdle but the croc would be a very worthy finalist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here