Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
The Crocodile hides in dirty water waiting for a sick or young animal to come past, not very hard is it?? look at the Honey Badger, its eating a Cobra!! now thats hard!!

image.axd?picture=honeybadger3.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Croc has hung on for millions of years, I'm sure he can manage another 8 minutes.

The Crocodile hides in dirty water waiting for a sick or young animal to come past, not very hard is it?? look at the Honey Badger, its eating a Cobra!! now thats hard!!

View attachment 38321

Oh yes, this ELEPHANT is both young and sick.

crocodile-attack-551.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

View attachment 38321

Hawks, falcons, eagles, mongoose, rodents and pretty much any flesh eating predator who gets the opportunity is going to eat a snake.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That was a very difficult choice, this semi is going to penalties but eventually I gave it to the croc depite the fact that I have held one with only some cellotape to protect me, I just can't past him he is built to kill nothing else. The Honey Badger get an honourable mention for is tenacity and agression but he is just not the killing machine a croc is.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What. A. Contest. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The croc marches on to his third final. Is this finally going to be his year, thrice a losing semi finalist, twice a runner up, can he take the final step and ensure his WHC immortality?

Unfortunately he is up against his nemesis, the one competitor with an even better record than his, the competitor who beat him in those two finals, the competitor who has never lost a match in the WHC, the Polar Bear.

Having seen off a former champion and 'the peoples champion' already in this years competition he must be feeling pretty good about his chances of making it third time lucky. What a final awaits!

Commiserations to the honey badger, a fine competitor.:clap2:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Glad the right contestant won here, if the Honey Badger had one just because it makes a lot of noise and snarls a bit because a lion or whatever has become curious and wandered over to look at it (not attack it) then surely the Chiwawa must be a cert for next years competition based on its similar behaviour in these types of situations. - Oh look theres a human wandering towards me, so it goes mad, barks alot and then tries to hump that persons leg to death (would a HB try doing that to a lion.)

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
A Handbag versus a Rug, its the Bradford v Swansea of the Finals World!

Stumpy Tim

What. A. Contest. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The croc marches on to his third final. Is this finally going to be his year, thrice a losing semi finalist, twice a runner up, can he take the final step and ensure his WHC immortality?

Unfortunately he is up against his nemesis, the one competitor with an even better record than his, the competitor who beat him in those two finals, the competitor who has never lost a match in the WHC, the Polar Bear.

Having seen off a former champion and 'the peoples champion' already in this years competition he must be feeling pretty good about his chances of making it third time lucky. What a final awaits!

Commiserations to the honey badger, a fine competitor.:clap2:

You've got to feel for the croc. The croc used to lose out to the dinosaur, and just when he thought he had seen off that competitor, up pops the Polar Bear. The croc really deserves a title, but I'm just not sure he can beat the bear.

I'm sure the croc will take a lot of heart from Andy Murray's US Open win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here