Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Depends what you define as hard, Crocs attack there prey from hidden under water and can be tamed by a mere piece of rope around their mouths, Honey Badgers take on anything, lions, tigers, bears, oh my. Thus my vote goes to HONEY BADGER, only a fool would say the croc is harder

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Can I just say this competition is bloody epic. My wife has been asking me why I am even looking at an animal contest on a football website.

I didn't have a good answer. :)

Flex Your Head

Croc.jpg
It has a walking stick and lives in Crystal Palace Park.

Jus' sayin'.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I liken this to a Saturday night in a rough city centre pub.

If a little guy starts going around trying to pick fights with everyone he sees, no one sits there and goes: "Gosh, look at him - he's hard." Everyone thinks: "What a pathetic little prick. Clearly has issues, probably relating to his lack of size and absence of motherly love as a child."

Hardness is the mean-looking f**ker in the corner who sits there quietly and does nothing, knowing that no one is going to start on him, because they will get mauled if they try.

Go croc.

A thousand times this.

There is confusion between TENACITY and being genuinely HARD. The Croc is HARD, the Hunny Bunny is not.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The annoying prick in the pub on a Saturday is fighting for the fun of it.

The Honey Badger fights for food and often for its life.

Hard!

If Scrappy f***ing Doo beats the KILLING machine and survivor of mass extinctions that is the Croc, out of principle I will boycott the rest of the competition.

Farcical turn of events, it's a f***ing badger FFS.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
First the Cassowary and now the Honey Badger, what is wrong with you people??? this is your World's Hardest animal?? REALLY??

pet7_1589273i.jpg

You are all stuck in the dark ages, the Liverpool fans of the Worlds Hardest Creature World!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here