Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think the Croc could sneak it this year, the Polar Bear had an easy ride in the semi so could be lacking A-game fitness for the final.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think the Croc is going to take the final. The Polar Bear only being challenged by the Cassowray in the Semis.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the Croc is going to take the final. The Polar Bear only being challenged by the Cassowray in the Semis.

The Bear saw off the Duel threat of the Cassowary AND the Hippo in his semi........now thats hard!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great semi final. The croc is truly a formidable beast, and the honey badger gave it a proper run for it's money with a well executed campaign. There can be no hard feelings losing to a dinosaur.

Looking forward to the final. Big question, can something that soft and furry really be that hard and a match for the croc!?

Stumpy Tim

Great semi final. The croc is truly a formidable beast, and the honey badger gave it a proper run for it's money with a well executed campaign. There can be no hard feelings losing to a dinosaur.

Looking forward to the final. Big question, can something that soft and furry really be that hard and a match for the croc!?

He's beaten the croc twice before, and has NEVER lost a match in this competition. The croc is facing an uphill battle. I'm excited

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Polar Bear v Salt Water Croc really should be an absolutely IMMENSE final for NSC HWC fans everywhere. However, I've got a nasty feeling it's going to be a damp squib after this magnificent semi final, as this is often the way.

I reckon one or the other will come roaring out of the blocks and take an early lead. Then just as fireworks are expected, it'll just fizzle out into a non event.

On the positive side, at least the occasion isn't being hijacked by some wanky bird causing stupid amounts of tactical voting. :wanker:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Fast becoming disillusioned with this competition. Yet again we are having a final between two of 'the big four' ie the croc, the polar bear, the hippo and the orca. Last year provided a faint glimpse of hope that the domination of the quartet was over but once again that has been shortlived.

The plastics are ruining this competition, sitting behind their screens voting brainlessly for one of the big name competitors in search of some little bit of reflected glory to satisfy their pitiful lives, instead of getting behind the animals that really need and deserve their support.

Can't even be bothered to see how the final turns out now. Look forward to all the morons spouting off on twitter about 'their animal' despite not even getting involved in the competition.

:wanker:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You've got to feel for the croc. The croc used to lose out to the dinosaur, and just when he thought he had seen off that competitor, up pops the Polar Bear. The croc really deserves a title, but I'm just not sure he can beat the bear.

I'm sure the croc will take a lot of heart from Andy Murray's US Open win

Good analogy.

I fear for the croc too. Every time he gets to the final its the Polar standing in his way. You never know though, he's had a great tournament this year - he thrashed the Orca(a former champ), comfortably saw off the Cape Buffalo and he's beaten the honey badger for the first time so he's getting a lot of backing now that he's not previously had. He could just sneak it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bear vs dinosaur is going to be so epic. One moment i think bear, next i think Croc. I'm going to have to really think about this.

Devastated to see the badger go but it was a tough ask. He needs a much publicised mauling of a human or to eat lion in the next year to really help his cause.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bear vs dinosaur is going to be so epic. One moment i think bear, next i think Croc. I'm going to have to really think about this.

Devastated to see the badger go but it was a tough ask. He needs a much publicised mauling of a human or to eat lion in the next year to really help his cause.
Is correct. And that stupid bird can f*** off too, until it has done something a little more hard than attacking a thin bloke who is behind a shield anyway. All that "hold me back" bollocks gets right on my tits. Do something hard you f***ing bird twat.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Fast becoming disillusioned with this competition. Yet again we are having a final between two of 'the big four' ie the croc, the polar bear, the hippo and the orca. Last year provided a faint glimpse of hope that the domination of the quartet was over but once again that has been shortlived.

The plastics are ruining this competition, sitting behind their screens voting brainlessly for one of the big name competitors in search of some little bit of reflected glory to satisfy their pitiful lives, instead of getting behind the animals that really need and deserve their support.

Can't even be bothered to see how the final turns out now. Look forward to all the morons spouting off on twitter about 'their animal' despite not even getting involved in the competition.

:wanker:

:lolol:

Would you be saying the same if the three times beaten semi finalist and double finalist honey badger had made the final? The honey badger has more, or at least the same, pedigree in this competition as your big four. Bar the polar, obviously, who(up to now) has never lost a game.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I bet the Honey Badger has amassed more votes per match than any other competitor - making it the true PEOPLE'S champion.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've been a big supporter of the Croc but the Polar Bear is a fearsome predator and a proper nawty boy. Nothing really deters a Polar Bear apart fom a high powered hunting rifle.

I might wait a bit a read some well reasoned arguments for both before casting my vote.....

EDIT * well reasoned arguments * i could be waiting some time though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here