Votes: 134 40.1%
  • Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
IN - this season is a work in progress, today's performance with two strikers scoring will kick start things. We've had more than our share of bad luck, things will improve when the strikers confidence improves. This has happened today with Baldock & Colunga. I feel positive that Sami and the boys will come good and 2015/16 will be our year.

D

Deleted member 2719

CMS is ok, not his fault we don't play to his strengths. Will probably score against us in L1
I like most fans have stuck with CMS for a long time now just for his work rate but basically the guy control is non league at best and I have lost my patience with him. Free up his wages and get rid.

Captain Vimes

Aug 22, 2008
I thought the Albion played well today, all three Bornemouth goals were poor, an O.G., a deflection and an avoidable penalty. I think a couple of decent results, and a bit of the luck we have not seen anything of this year and we will climb the table.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I literally cannot believe 37% of our fans want to keep this goon. Why? Give me something? Explain why he deserves time? All I see is ineptitude.

PS another example today, an out of form Holla starting ahead of Ince?!?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
IN - this season is a work in progress, today's performance with two strikers scoring will kick start things. We've had more than our share of bad luck, things will improve when the strikers confidence improves. This has happened today with Baldock & Colunga. I feel positive that Sami and the boys will come good and 2015/16 will be our year.

Really? From what you've seen so far you reckon Sami has the tactical nous to outwit the more canny Championship
managers and we'll be going up next year under his management? Blimey, I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It was about 80% out last week....only 60% today. Sami will be delighted.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In, in and in... Bogey team: agreed, performance not bad: agreed, some fight from the team: agreed, time to put it right?!? agreed.

Now I'm off to the local tavern for some ale and perchance some intelligent conversation.

Kosh

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I like most fans have stuck with CMS for a long time now just for his work rate but basically the guy control is non league at best and I have lost my patience with him. Free up his wages and get rid.

I get what you're saying and he won't be here next year. Unless we get a good striker though for me he is better than nothing, eg Nottingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here