Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** World's Hardest Creature VII, 2014 SEMI FINAL A ***

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can't, it's true. And deep down you know it. Terry is all heart, he gets stuck in, puts his head where the boots are flying. Thats the honey badger right there. Maldini was the opposite. A classy, refined many faceted player. His career lasted about as long as the crocodiles too...

This evolution thing is a red herring as well, but I reckon that's a fight for another day.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Which is harder? A badger that's scared of Leopards, Hyenas and Jackals, or?

For those who wondered about THE DEATH ROLL, you can check it out at 1:30.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We had this last year - so let's nip it in the BALLS.

You can't expect loads of evidence of such a phenomena, if by evidence you mean our Western, documented, hypothesis-tested, laboratory, empirical, control-cell 'evidence'. Because that doesn't exist out where the Honey Badger is chomping on GONADS.

There is a WEALTH of evidence, in the form of the oral history of the noble African people, who for generations have been a) avoiding Hbs cause they knew they were batshitmental and double hard, b) watching HBs pushing around lions, buffalo and hyena and c) sharing stories of people who had their PLUMS gobbled up.

Not everything that doesn't fit your narrow view of what you perceive to be evidence is false.

African tribesman tend to: a) take a lot of hallucigens. b) believe in Animal spirits coming to them in the middle of the night. c) have a culture where superstition & myth are valued as highly as fact.

People in the Himalayas claim to have seen the Yeti. It doesn't mean that's actually true.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That sounds like more of a problem with the chef than the croc. Most of the crcocodile I've eaten has been fine.

Do you always ask the waiter to 'make it snappy' when you order?

And worse, did I do that joke on WHC last year?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This evolution thing is a red herring as well, but I reckon that's a fight for another day.

I don't think it is(a red herring, that is). They've not changed for 80 million years. They were like they are now when the Dinosaurs ruled the Earth. And they're still here. That is hard. It's not balls out lets get in a scrap hard but it is hard, and it is an equally noteworthy facet of hardness.

Stumpy Tim

You can't expect loads of evidence of such a phenomena, if by evidence you mean our Western, documented, hypothesis-tested, laboratory, empirical, control-cell 'evidence'. Because that doesn't exist out where the Honey Badger is chomping on GONADS.

There is a WEALTH of evidence, in the form of the oral history of the noble African people, who for generations have been a) avoiding Hbs cause they knew they were batshitmental and double hard, b) watching HBs pushing around lions, buffalo and hyena and c) sharing stories of people who had their PLUMS gobbled up.

Not everything that doesn't fit your narrow view of what you perceive to be evidence is false.

Some twats also told us stories about animals walking side by side on an arc being saved from some rain that flooded the world. Just as batmental as these STORIES about the HoneyBadger.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
As per my last post I notice a lot of differences between the Crocodile & Honeybadger camps, though nothing so great as the overly negative tactics used by Team Croc to try and score cheap votes against the Badger Collective.

Whilst I, and others, have extolled the virtues of our furry psychopath and veered away from belittling the opponent, Team Croc have been busy finding whatever 'evidence' they can to try and lessen the image of the noble Honeybadger.

Thankfully, this sort of cheap tactic is likely to be seen through by the wise NSC community, who are sure to see the fear and insecurity powering Team Croc's campaign of hate.

Regards,

Badger Collective HQ

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This evidence against the Badger is going to come in very handy in the final. We'll need all the evidence we can get to overcome the cheating honeybadgerista c*nts and their second accounts.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
This evidence against the Badger is going to come in very handy in the final. We'll need all the evidence we can get to overcome the cheating honeybadgerista c*nts and their second accounts.

This latest attempt by Team Croc to 'go negative' couldn't be better placed. Thank you for making my point even clearer.

All hail the Honeybadger.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you poke a Croc with a (long) stick it will eventually slope off into the water if it isn't hungry, Honey Badger will take the stick off you, snap it into two pieces and shove them up each of your nostrils.
It's a double hard Bastad

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Which is harder? A badger that's scared of Leopards, Hyenas and Jackals, or?

For those who wondered about THE DEATH ROLL, you can check it out at 1:30.

If the Croc was hard it would have had a pop at the Rhino.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This happens every year. HB cruises to the quarters or semis and then the smear campaign begins. Instead of extolling the virtues of their own candidate, the blinded hordes of anti-badgerists deviously try to discredit The People's Champion. There are people more determined that HB doesn't win, than that their own favourite does. The irony being, if they succeed, that the HB will just nobly return next year for another strong performance, thus proving his enduring appeal and determination, nay - HARDNESS.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It always gets a bit tetchy at this stage of the competition. The insults are flying about now. Accusations of foul play, aspersions cast, 2nd accounts. It's hotting up!

Aug 23, 2011
Firstly, whilst I would love to claim some sort of PR victory for the Honeybadger I'm afraid that I simply can't. Anything I write in support of this noble lunatic of an animal is merely a reflection of its own obvious qualities.

I also note the removal of the 'All hail the Honeybadger' line which is, I believe, representative of the subtly negative campaigning from the Crocodile's representatives.

where has "all hail the honeybadger" been removed from?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In amongst the many hitherto unknown NSC accounts that voted for the badger, I notice there is one called "Brian Fairey".

Well quite.

Aug 23, 2011

Yes but how is chomping on gonads hard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here