Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** World's Hardest Creature VII, 2014 SEMI FINAL A ***

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 23, 2011
As per my last post I notice a lot of differences between the Crocodile & Honeybadger camps, though nothing so great as the overly negative tactics used by Team Croc to try and score cheap votes against the Badger Collective.

Whilst I, and others, have extolled the virtues of our furry psychopath and veered away from belittling the opponent, Team Croc have been busy finding whatever 'evidence' they can to try and lessen the image of the noble Honeybadger.

Thankfully, this sort of cheap tactic is likely to be seen through by the wise NSC community, who are sure to see the fear and insecurity powering Team Croc's campaign of hate.

Regards,

Badger Collective HQ

all i'm asking for is some proof rather than heresay and chinese whispers

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
where has "all hail the honeybadger" been removed from?

As a sign of the maturity shown throughout the Honeybadger campaign, I can confirm that a grievous error was made in the previous post. I'd like to apologise most sincerely.

I feel it would be remiss of me not to point out that, sadly, 'All hail the Honeybadger' does still seem to have been removed, only this time it's from the most important part of Team Croc's supporters; their heart. Let's work together and get it back where it belongs. Let's see that murdering ball of rage standing atop the podium.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yes but how is chomping on gonads hard?

It shows that even when in amongst a red mist of pure aggresion that when he lashes out, he is not just looking to kill his enemy, but also to inflict as much pain as is possible, to humiliate and emasculate, to entirely remove it's raison d'etre. It is the ultimate hard act of the most ultimately hard animal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The Honey Badger is more aggressive, more fearless, more reckless, more prone to attacking and castrating MUCH bigger animals.

Vote croc by all means if you don't understand what 'hard' really means.

Or do the right thing and vote BADGER.

looks cuddly to me :lolol:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
all i'm asking for is some proof rather than heresay and chinese whispers

Much like Obama isn't a Kenyan, the Honeybadger is the superior nutcase. To battle over what documentation exists and what doesn't cheapens what should be, at worst, a passionate debate between two engaged audiences.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
But, as pointed out before, humans have been known to do this too and yet they are not hard, apparently. So how come the honey badger is when it does it!?

You won me over on the mentalness of humanity back in the group stages.

Aug 23, 2011
It shows that even when in amongst a red mist of pure aggresion that when he lashes out, he is not just looking to kill his enemy, but also to inflict as much pain as is possible, to humiliate and emasculate, to entirely remove it's raison d'etre. It is the ultimate hard act of the most ultimately hard animal.

i heard once that a cornered rat will try and run up your leg and gore you in the gonad region to escape, does that make the rat hard (even if this is true)?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But, as pointed out before, humans have been known to do this too and yet they are not hard, apparently. So how come the honey badger is when it does it!?

You missed my earlier post!!?? :lolol:

The screams of the guy unhooking the fish tell you all you need to know about how hard man is!

Last edited:

Aug 23, 2011
Some twats also told us stories about animals walking side by side on an arc being saved from some rain that flooded the world. Just as batmental as these STORIES about the HoneyBadger.

If the honey badger was on the arc then why do all these creatures still exist as it would of apparently gone batshitmental on them all and then it would rightfully win but because it didn't destroy the arc then it isn't a wild crazy hard monster.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This vote is a travesty, absolute travesty. A PREHISTORIC DINOSAUR is being beaten by a BADGER? No words.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm delighted. Don't mind who wins in a HB v MS. FINALLY NSC seems to collectively grasped what this competition is all about. Embarrassing to watch those who KNOW they've got it wrong still stubbornly struggle on.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Crocodile is some hard sh*t at times though. This one is quite happy to take on an entire pride of lions to steal their dinner, and on the way back, looks like he's smiling!!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm delighted. Don't mind who wins in a HB v MS. FINALLY NSC seems to collectively grasped what this competition is all about. Embarrassing to watch those who KNOW they've got it wrong still stubbornly struggle on.

You mean like the people who voted the honey badger over the Grasshopper mouse?

Pound for pound :nono:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You mean like the people who voted the honey badger over the Grasshopper mouse?

Pound for pound :nono:

I've nominated, voted and championed the Jack Jumper Ant, voted Mouse, and in this round think it's very tight. The smearing of either camp of each animal is very unseemly as both are very hard.

I've gone HB because I just find the Croc a bit lazy, a lot of lying about. Going into a lion pride to nick their kill is super hard though, I think the votes should be closer than they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here