*** World's Hardest Creature VII, 2014 SEMI FINAL A ***

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
ALL tribes have stories of an ancestor getting his knackers munched off by a psychotic Honey Badger.

...RATELS are known to castrate because the evidence is THERE.

The word in bold in your first statement would tend to contradict the one in your second.

In our childhood we are told stories about big bad wolves coming along and eating bad children. Do you believe those too?

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
This is the year of the honey badger. An absolute FARCE it hasn't yet won this prestigious title, anyone who chooses the croc needs their head checked.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you feel so strongly about your precious ant you should have campaigned for it when you had the chance instead of whining like a little bitch when it fails to make the big boy rounds

I type them as tongue in cheek banter which is what the comp is supposed to be about.

It's you who puts the whiny bitch tone into words on a screen.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Croc just isn't batshitmental enough for my liking. Yes he's hard, but all he does is sit there being hard. You just have to know not to piss him off.

Honey Badger will come at you for the sake of coming at you, which is more of a hard MENTALITY. Note the MENTAL in mentality.

Croc has just sat there in his armour plated suit for 300 million years, playing for the 0-0 maybe hoping to grab a lead to hang on to.

Whereas HB is the Peterborough of the animal world, just attack, attack, attack. I know who I'm paying my money to watch.

Superb post. Sums up what the WHC tourney is about.

I LOVE that the HB is more ANGRY than anything when woken up by an effing LION.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Honey Badger.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This competition is supposed to be about pound for pound hardness, combined with a notgiveashit mentality.

Is a croc STRONG? Yes. Is it dangerous? Yes. But does it pick fights because it can, not for the purpose of eating or for the right to a mate, but because its MENTAL and likes the AGGRO? No.

Vote badger.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is the year of the honey badger. An absolute FARCE it hasn't yet won this prestigious title, anyone who chooses the croc needs their head checked.

If you love the HB so much, lets see your GIF of a battle between them, pics or it doesn't happen.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Honeybadger, mostly due to the many f***s it doesn't give when it gets angry.

A lion? Bring it.
A hyena? Child's play.
A snake? A snack.

HB all the way.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well it's not about pound for pound is it. Otherwise the Ant would be a finalist.

It IS. The founder of this tournament has always laid down the FACT that it is about pound for pound hardness.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This competition is supposed to be about pound for pound hardness, combined with a notgiveashit mentality.

Is a croc STRONG? Yes. Is it dangerous? Yes. But does it pick fights because it can, not for the purpose of eating or for the right to a mate, but because its MENTAL and likes the AGGRO? No.

Vote badger.

Crocs fight each other all the time, not to mate or to eat :wink:

Aug 23, 2011
It's not a myth - In Africa the written record comes a distant second to the oral histories of the indigenous population, for obvious reasons. For literally thousands of years, storytelling has been the primary method for learning the key lifeskills required to survive as a tirbesperson. Lesson one - avoid Honey Badgers. ALL tribes have stories of an ancestor getting his knackers munched off by a psychotic Honey Badger.

I don't subscribe to blind faith - but I don't even need to 'believe' that RATELS are known to castrate because the evidence is THERE.

castrating a man isn't exactly hard, we're not hard at all.

Aug 23, 2011
Croc just isn't batshitmental enough for my liking. Yes he's hard, but all he does is sit there being hard. You just have to know not to piss him off.

Honey Badger will come at you for the sake of coming at you, which is more of a hard MENTALITY. Note the MENTAL in mentality.

Croc has just sat there in his armour plated suit for 300 million years, playing for the 0-0 maybe hoping to grab a lead to hang on to.

Whereas HB is the Peterborough of the animal world, just attack, attack, attack. I know who I'm paying my money to watch.

i've not seen any evidence of a honey badger going after anything. All the videos have shown that it will fight back when attacked, which most animals would. Where is this evidence of it going batshitmental?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Standard WHC poll, the votes are going along as expected with the croc picking up a deserved lead, then all of a sudden there's an influx of HONEY BADGERISTS who seem to have appeared from nowhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here