• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not true. A caiman is NOT a crocodile.

So you are wrong and my point stands.

You can't really claim the 300 million years then as they only started separating into alligators and caimans some 80million years or so ago. 300 million years ago, they were the same thing.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
This competition has got so plastic. What next, half and half scarves? :facepalm:

Attachments

• honey_badger_vs_crocodile_key_chain-rf1b5d134b32d415caab26d920b6111d2_x7j3z_8byvr_324.jpg
    honey_badger_vs_crocodile_key_chain-rf1b5d134b32d415caab26d920b6111d2_x7j3z_8byvr_324.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 121

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The Honey Badger is more aggressive, more fearless, more reckless, more prone to attacking and castrating MUCH bigger animals.

Vote croc by all means if you don't understand what 'hard' really means.

Or do the right thing and vote BADGER.

Convinced me. 29 28 to the honey badger.

The Honey Badger is more aggressive, more fearless, more reckless, more prone to attacking and castrating MUCH bigger animals.

Vote croc by all means if you don't understand what 'hard' really means.

Or do the right thing and vote BADGER.

There is not ONE recorded incident of a Honey Badger castrating ANYTHING.

It's just a myth perpetuated by it's fans who will blindly believe anything, a bit like Scientologists believe that we are all descended from Aliens.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Croc just isn't batshitmental enough for my liking. Yes he's hard, but all he does is sit there being hard. You just have to know not to piss him off.

Honey Badger will come at you for the sake of coming at you, which is more of a hard MENTALITY. Note the MENTAL in mentality.

Croc has just sat there in his armour plated suit for 300 million years, playing for the 0-0 maybe hoping to grab a lead to hang on to.

Whereas HB is the Peterborough of the animal world, just attack, attack, attack. I know who I'm paying my money to watch.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Croc just isn't batshitmental enough for my liking. Yes he's hard, but all he does is sit there being hard. You just have to know not to piss him off.

Honey Badger will come at you for the sake of coming at you, which is more of a hard MENTALITY. Note the MENTAL in mentality.

Croc has just sat there in his armour plated suit for 300 million years, playing for the 0-0 maybe hoping to grab a lead to hang on to.

Whereas HB is the Peterborough of the animal world, just attack, attack, attack. I know who I'm paying my money to watch.

if you were locked in a cage with a Croc and a Honey Badger within a week only the Croc would be left.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There is not ONE recorded incident of a Honey Badger castrating ANYTHING.

It's not a myth - In Africa the written record comes a distant second to the oral histories of the indigenous population, for obvious reasons. For literally thousands of years, storytelling has been the primary method for learning the key lifeskills required to survive as a tirbesperson. Lesson one - avoid Honey Badgers. ALL tribes have stories of an ancestor getting his knackers munched off by a psychotic Honey Badger.

I don't subscribe to blind faith - but I don't even need to 'believe' that RATELS are known to castrate because the evidence is THERE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here