Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why was wilkins sacked

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That we will never know for sure because of the agreement signed when he was released..otherwisw he would lose his severance money....its all left to conjecture

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
There is definately one man within the club that knows the real reason but he doesn't think we deserve to know.

More like: the one man actually understands that HR matters deserve to be CONFIDENTIAL. Why do people find it so hard to accept? DK is doing the honourable thing. Obviously he had good reasons to say that he would have fired DW even if we had got promoted last season. GET OVER IT.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Finding out this answer isn't going to cure our ills. The players won't suddenly start performing like they did under him, we won't go on a winning streak.

However, forcing the club to explain themselves could stop at least some of the in fighting and discord among fans. If the reasons were not "the right reasons" i.e. if it was done so Dick could be the hero or bringing back Micky, or if it was done because the board were impatient, perhaps being forced to publicly admit this faulty process may embarrass them into not repeating the mistake.

D

Deleted member 2719

Nope and to be honest I am past caring, that episode is now history, I am more worried about what happens next.

Your right we should always look forward, but i know many Albion fans that can not trust a word Knight says anymore, because of his politician style and his whole attitude as when asked a question he doesn't like.

Shouldn't we look up to our leader and respect him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here