Who do YOU want as our manager?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Eddie Howe but that is probably unrealistic I suppose.

The man I'd back to get us out of this current mess is Pulis. He would also be the best person to get the backroom staff re arranged with any luck too.

At this moment in time it's all about results. I couldn't care a monkey's how we win games. We simply have to survive this season and stay in this division.

McDermott or Sven would not be on my list for the task ahead.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I see several have completely missed your point :lol:

Perhaps some ignore his point but welcome the name. It would be ingratitude of the highest order not to give praise to a manager who has guided us to three successive wins over the toontoons so well done Gus, but the 0-3 through there under Paolo remains an outstanding memory.
Di Canio was only our manager for around a dozen matches but his time with us was as exciting as any in my 52 years supporting SAFC, 1973 excepted of course.
I say again all prejudice must be put aside; and it sounds like ditching that Barber bloke might be a good idea too. Poor Paolo fell foul of a useless Director of Football up here and wouldn't want lightening striking twice.

Ditch

May 30, 2014
Saltdean
Pulis - I hated his Stoke team, but he would certainly save us this season and get us up next. Where we go from there is up in the air, but we really can't afford to go down.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
a yes-man,who wants limited input into club matters , who is also a genius that can turn his geese into swans ,and is also able to improve all future signings beyond recognition !
is the order of the day ,
any suggestions as to whom the chosen one would be ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's a tough one. We need someone that has the grit and determination to keep us up, but we also need someone progressive that is going to rebuild the team and re-forge our identity.

McDermott, Hughton and Sven don't particularly appeal to me. I actually don't think I can come up with a realistic name that I believe would fulfill that remit.. Pulis would be a good appointment but I really can't see him coming here.

Soggy

Mar 22, 2013
I see Sherwood's 3-1 in the current betting,Eriksson 6-1 and Pulis 8-1 followed by Zola and Jones at 10-1.

I suspect Jones is the cheapest option for the board!!!

Bookies aren't often wrong.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Give jones a go. Young, British, good coach and knows the club

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Realistic; Hughton or McDermott

Unrealistic but maybe possible; Pulis or Clements

Have absolutely no desire for any manager whose main attribute is 'Passion'. It may work as a short term boost to performance but in the long run it rarely ends well (Di Canio, Keane and to a lesser extent, Sherwood) and ends up being more about them than the club.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Sherwood's 3-1 in the current betting,Eriksson 6-1 and Pulis 8-1 followed by Zola and Jones at 10-1.

I suspect Jones is the cheapest option for the board!!!

Bookies aren't often wrong.

Cheap option is the good option I imagine.

Then we get the spin about worked under three great managers and how his time has come. He knows the club and the board have total faith in him. You know it's going to happen :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports