Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White british scum....Kick em out?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Thimble Keegan said:
I have to say nothing enrages me more at the moment than Chav's and their behaviour.

One such incident occurred when I was travelling home from London on the train as I was working late one night. It was an old style train with slam doors and I was in one of those single compartments...I was sharing the compartment with a German bloke on his was to Littlehampton (for some reason) and the window on our slam door was down. We were quite a way back on the train so when we stopped at Lancing we were not adjacent to the platform or the crossing. As we pulled away we slowly passed the crossing where there were a group of chavs by the gates who then threw a can of coke through the open window and into the compartment. The stuff went everywhere. The big German just stood up and kept saying this was "stupid". I went to the door but as the train was already moving and picking up speed there was nothing I could do. I was desperate to get out of the train and at the offender.

This is one reason I lose all rational thought when it comes to chavs and seriously want to cause harm to them. I am not a violent person but if they ever mis-behave I just want to kick the crap out of them and hold them down whilst putting a knife to their face and say something like: "If you or your friends ever do something like this again I am going to slice your face." Therefore everytime they look in the mirror they will have a reminder not to be a chav.

I am sorry but these scum really get to me.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

sad but true

I've never hit anyone in my life though took a right old kicking off a load of 15+ year old chavs for no reason, at least 10 of them, though only a few doing the real damage, though it highly amusing to put me in hospital while my girlfriend watched me take a proper beating and nearly lost my sight on one eye. Little fuckers, it makes my blood boil thinking about it and has made me look over my shoulder a lot more and genereally more edgy

I honestly think if I had the chance I would do time to have the pleasure of smashing the little bastards in with a bat. fuckwits

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Goring Gull said:
Is it just a british phenomenon this, I've spent plenty of time abroad and never seem to notice anything similar, not in Europe anyway, yes you get tramps and stuff but not like the amount of commoners we sem to hav eto suffer over here.

If ever i saw a more misleading statement, this has to take the biscuit.

Where the f**k have you been then?

I have been to just about every country in Europe, plus the USA, plus a number of African countries, and guess what?..... they have layabout chavs everywhere, even in some of the most historic cities like Paris, Munich, Barcelona, New York, Boston, Cape Town, Harare, Niarobi, Rome, Athens etc etc etc....... they are everywhere.

So in answer to your question, NO it isn't a British thing. DYOR

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
somerset said:

I have been to just about every country in Europe, plus the USA, plus a number of African countries, and guess what?..... they have layabout chavs everywhere, even in some of the most historic cities like Paris, Munich, Barcelona, New York, Boston, Cape Town, Harare, Niarobi, Rome, Athens etc etc etc....... they are everywhere.

I've seen the same behaviour in the US and worse because many of the bastards have guns.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Goring Gull said:
After reading the thread regarding lertting immigrants in, surely we should be sorting out the british scum we have first, the amount of lazy good for nothing, benefit claiming scum we have in this country needs sorting, only yesterday was i in town and saw 3 lads ( 18, 20 yeasr olds) baseball caps, trackie bottoms tucked in their socks and oh yes the cliche dog some mangy old bull terrier, drinking, swearing, spitting hollering at women walking along the street, It makes be red with rage when i see thsi sort of behaviour - 1 - get a fcuking job, 2 - show some respect and 3 sort yourselves out, trouble is the government seems to encourage this sort of behaviour with it's benefits system i reckon anyone unemplyed and fuit should be chucked in the army, wasters. People maon about immigrants but alot of them are very hard working. The government needs to sort oyut this british disease first.

You f***ing rasict wanker.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

Terrace Dandy said:
You f***ing rasict wanker.

You're the racist. GG is criticising white people, he is white. Where's the racism simpleton?

I have NOT had one unpleasant experience with an asylum seeker or immigrant but have had many problems with WHITE working-class ENGLISH youths. Ask yourself the same question.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

Chesney Christ said:
You're the racist. GG is criticising white people, he is white. Where's the racism simpleton?

I have NOT had one unpleasant experience with an asylum seeker or immigrant but have had many problems with WHITE working-class ENGLISH youths. Ask yourself the same question.

Well whilst you're right about TD, (probably the most unpopular person on this board since Dwayne) it's fair to say that there aren't many immigrants around here are there ? Mind you that's due in part to the fact that most of the 'immigrants' being nothing of the sort. Most of the people who upset TD's sensibilities were born here, they're as British as he is.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
somerset said:

It is.

I recently went to Spain and stayed in a small village for two weeks with my brother and parents. We used the local bars/restaurants etc every evening and everyone was incredibly friendly and pleasant towards us, with not even as much as an aggressive look let alone any actual violence.

When we were leaving my Mum told me that it was an incredibly poor area that was completely working class.

Can you imagine the same situation in England? Go to an extremely poor part of England and spend two weeks frequenting the pubs and cafe's every single evening. I'd suggest you'll probably get your head kicked in about 20 times.

I'll probably get flamed for this but the simple fact of the matter is that the English working class don't know how to behave. This is what it boils down to.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

bhaexpress said:
Well whilst you're right about TD, (probably the most unpopular person on this board since Dwayne) it's fair to say that there aren't many immigrants around here are there ? Mind you that's due in part to the fact that most of the 'immigrants' being nothing of the sort. Most of the people who upset TD's sensibilities were born here, they're as British as he is.

Fair point, although I spent three years as a student in Stoke on Trent which was absolutely packed with immigrants and didn't have any problems with them. We used to play football against them in the local park and they were always very pleasant. Bloody awful at football though.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I live in a multi-ethnic community. From the white chav, buying pregnancy-testing kits down the pound shop, through to a huge African, a large Asian and a sizeable Eastern European population. It's by no means total harmony, and occasionally it does kick off round here, there is some racism, but on the whole I feel comfortable and I love the mix of cultures.

The vast majority of trouble I've witnessed, however, has been from the white 'anglo-saxon' community. Pissed in the day time, seemingly no effort to get a job, lazy lay-abouts living off the State, fighting and mugging in the evening. Something has to be done about it, but what?

The last time I was unemployed - way before I became self-employed - I got f*** all off the govt. I signed on for four months, and got zip. The same is happening to a mate of mine who's worked all his life and now needs the govt to re-pay him a little cos he's out of work. But he's having trouble getting a penny in support. Why is this?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

Chesney Christ said:

''WHITE''

Okay then, as we're allowed to start threads with ''WHITE SCUM'' then it's ok for threads like...

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

Can't have a rule for one and not the other!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Terrace Dandy said:
''WHITE''

Okay then, as we're allowed to start threads with ''WHITE SCUM'' then it's ok for threads like...

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

Tell me, do you understand the concept of irony ? Maybe the word has too many syllables for you.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Terrace Dandy said:
''WHITE''

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

Fool.

david

Feb 5, 2004
London
I think you get twats no matter what country you're in, but a good indication of how f***ed our society is, is the number of doorman/security guards we have.
Every pub it seems now has one. And where I am, the local Sainbury's does, along with just about every shop on Oxford Street.
If you go out in Spain/Italy/France, you can go a whole night without seeing one bouncer.
There's all sorts of arguments for why, but we have a very nasty underbelly of violent, anti-social scum who bring it down for the majority of us.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Tom Hark said:
Has to be said that it seems to be a West Sussex chav thing to hang around the local unstaffed railway station (which are spaced approx.100 metres apart) and act like complete fuckwits.

Don't happen in East Sussex.

Dunno what the answer is, seems to be multiple choice. As in:

a) Fully staff - with security guards - all the Goring, Boring and Little Snoring stations in West sussex to protect human life

b) Close all these poxy little duck-halts down and make the youth take a two-horly bus service to Worthing or Shoreham or Barnham
to reflect on the error of their ways

c) there is no c)

These chav's were at the crossing so it would have made no difference if the station was fully staffed or not.

Also, if all these little stations were closed down then it would make my journey to work bloody hard.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Christ on a bike,

I am off the board for a day or so and all this.

Chavs have been around for years and years, in the victorian times they were Urchins and parents (if they knew them), in the 30-40's they were spivs, in the fifties teddyboys etc. The trouble is that they thrive on pissing the establishment off, just as I probably did when I was a teenager, heaven help me if anybody over the age of 23 actually liked me.....

Chavs are basically people who take a trend too far, but anti-social behaviour is something that needs to be dealt with, but not all (or the majority of unemployed people are evil, wicked, go around mugging old ladies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps they hang around Railway Stations because there is nothing better their community can provide for them.

Tom Hark - you aren't a relative of Dr Beeching are you ?

Tykes that cannot see any point, who vandalise and do the agro are making excuses for their own failures.

Can't get laid? - beat up some innocent lad or intimidate or insult some girls on the way home (or on the web).

Can't get a decent job or are berated by the boss? - destroy property of those who do appear to be getting along.

Don't feel secure about themselves? - big themselves up on INTERNET boards and chat sites boasting about how hard they are with '367 fights never lost one' (but somehow - no Lonsdale Belt!) and all that 'huff and puff and blow your house down' rubbish that most people got over when they were in the 'cub scouts'.

mmmmmmmmmm :smokin: :drink:

There are some sad sacks out there, always have been. Not much to say except that, they get theirs one way or another, and must surely realise, even subconsciously, how empty they are.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here