Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White british scum....Kick em out?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
After reading the thread regarding lertting immigrants in, surely we should be sorting out the british scum we have first, the amount of lazy good for nothing, benefit claiming scum we have in this country needs sorting, only yesterday was i in town and saw 3 lads ( 18, 20 yeasr olds) baseball caps, trackie bottoms tucked in their socks and oh yes the cliche dog some mangy old bull terrier, drinking, swearing, spitting hollering at women walking along the street, It makes be red with rage when i see thsi sort of behaviour - 1 - get a fcuking job, 2 - show some respect and 3 sort yourselves out, trouble is the government seems to encourage this sort of behaviour with it's benefits system i reckon anyone unemplyed and fuit should be chucked in the army, wasters. People maon about immigrants but alot of them are very hard working. The government needs to sort oyut this british disease first.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
With respect, even the army - and I'm not a huge fan - doesn't accept any old chav into the ranks. And I'm not sure I'd want to be defended by them if they did.

What you seem to be suggesting is that Sun readers (much higher than circulation) - around 7-10million per day - should be chucked out of the country. It's not a vote-winner, is it?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've felt for some time that the best thing to do with the anti social families and their ilk should all be put into some kind of concetration camp, somewhere like Dartmoor.

You heard stories of these sort of people who seem to go out of their way to be unpleasant to 'normal' people and therefore they should be isolated from so called decent society.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yeah, it's not fair to lumber the Army with these scum, unless they could be mine detonators or something.
Two ways to sort out the country:
1. Get the unemployed working for their benefits, cleaning streets, taking nursing home residents out for the day etc.
2. Licences to be able to have children.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
to be honest, if all sun-readers were chucked out, the country would be better for it.

Goring Gull said:
After reading the thread regarding lertting immigrants in, surely we should be sorting out the british scum we have first, the amount of lazy good for nothing, benefit claiming scum we have in this country needs sorting, only yesterday was i in town and saw 3 lads ( 18, 20 yeasr olds) baseball caps, trackie bottoms tucked in their socks and oh yes the cliche dog some mangy old bull terrier, drinking, swearing, spitting hollering at women walking along the street, It makes be red with rage when i see thsi sort of behaviour - 1 - get a fcuking job, 2 - show some respect and 3 sort yourselves out, trouble is the government seems to encourage this sort of behaviour with it's benefits system i reckon anyone unemplyed and fuit should be chucked in the army, wasters. People maon about immigrants but alot of them are very hard working. The government needs to sort oyut this british disease first.
Thread of the day,as soon as we start to sterilise these vermin the better.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Having lived there, Goring, I know exactly what you are talking about.

People in Sussex talk about chav behaviour down here but it isn't nearly as bad as in Yorkshire.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Is it just a british phenomenon this, I've spent plenty of time abroad and never seem to notice anything similar, not in Europe anyway, yes you get tramps and stuff but not like the amount of commoners we sem to hav eto suffer over here.

bhaexpress said:
I've felt for some time that the best thing to do with the anti social families and their ilk should all be put into some kind of concetration camp, somewhere like Dartmoor.

You heard stories of these sort of people who seem to go out of their way to be unpleasant to 'normal' people and therefore they should be isolated from so called decent society.

Don't we have that already? It's called Croydon I think.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
Having lived there, Goring, I know exactly what you are talking about.

People in Sussex talk about chav behaviour down here but it isn't nearly as bad as in Yorkshire.

I wouldn't say Huddersfield is taht bad in general, i had the misfortune to go to Rochdale the other week, oh my god.... I can honestly say i've never been anywhere like it in my life, town centre was alright just a shame about the vast majority of everyone in it.

As for Kieghley........ no it's making me feel sick.

Its a shame we can't find a suitable Island to send them to...what ever happened to Australia?

Give them £500 spending a one way ticket and they be off to Ibiza or an equivalent.
Actually they probably already do that.

:rolleyes:

Shame USA can't do a Green Card, they took the criminals out of Cuba and Germany (after WW2) why not our chavs. They have the room and our chavs nearly speak English and some can understand the odd word or two, as long as the sentance ends in u C***.:)

E

enigma

People that read the Daily Mail need to look at the White Trash already here rather than criticising immigrants. I'd much rather have a group of Ukranians living next to me than a group of Chavs or Gypsies.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
enigma said:
People that read the Daily Mail need to look at the White Trash already here rather than criticising immigrants. I'd much rather have a group of Ukranians living next to me than a group of Chavs or Gypsies.

Exactly my opinion. There was a house a few streets away from rented by new-age travellers (British ones, not our own indigenous pikeys) and it was causing major problems, but now its full of Lithuanians who do little else but work, constantly. Never in, no problems.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
I wouldn't say Huddersfield is taht bad in general, i had the misfortune to go to Rochdale the other week, oh my god.... I can honestly say i've never been anywhere like it in my life, town centre was alright just a shame about the vast majority of everyone in it.

As for Kieghley........ no it's making me feel sick.

Huddersfield is better than Dewbury and Keighley used to be the posh side of Bradford. :rolleyes:

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
What about Ukranian gypsies?

Good point! I am against gypsies of any kind I'm afraid, and if that makes me racist I'm sorry but I have had numerous experiences with them.Whilst I sympathis with them over the treatment they have received over the years, they are their own worst enemies.

enigma said:
Good point! I am against gypsies of any kind I'm afraid, and if that makes me racist I'm sorry but I have had numerous experiences with them.Whilst I sympathis with them over the treatment they have received over the years, they are their own worst enemies.

Yep, that does make you racist I'm afraid but at least you are honest.
I always thought the worst enemies of the Romany gypsies were the persecutors who murdered them by the million over the past 500 years but perhaps I'm just being picky?

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
Yep, that does make you racist I'm afraid but at least you are honest.
I always thought the worst enemies of the Romany gypsies were the persecutors who murdered them by the million over the past 500 years but perhaps I'm just being picky?

Yeah I accept that I'm racist in that sense, although I would add that I do not have a problemwit any other ethnic group, although this does not make it better.. I have had numerous experiences such as having my property taken, trespassing on my brother's property and accusing my uncle of being a rapist and a pimp when he took a girls hand out of his trouser pocket when on the tube.To be fair the gypsies in Italy are a lot worse than here, I've seen them rob blind people.

Yeah they have had a tough life and I do admit I feel sorry for them but they do not make life easier for themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here