Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White british scum....Kick em out?

enigma said:
Yeah I accept that I'm racist in that sense, although I would add that I do not have a problemwit any other ethnic group, although this does not make it better.. I have had numerous experiences such as having my property taken, trespassing on my brother's property and accusing my uncle of being a rapist and a pimp when he took a girls hand out of his trouser pocket when on the tube.To be fair the gypsies in Italy are a lot worse than here, I've seen them rob blind people.

Yeah they have had a tough life and I do admit I feel sorry for them but they do not make life easier for themselves.

see the problem here is that you are talking about thieves and associating that with a whole race. Imagine relating that to a white british thief and concluding that all Brits are thieves?

LC

E

enigma

I'm not saying that about all gypsies obviously, I have met the odd nice gypsy but my experiences on the whole with gypsies have been negative and therefore I am not the biggest fan.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Tooting Gull said:
With respect, even the army - and I'm not a huge fan - doesn't accept any old chav into the ranks. And I'm not sure I'd want to be defended by them if they did.

What you seem to be suggesting is that Sun readers (much higher than circulation) - around 7-10million per day - should be chucked out of the country. It's not a vote-winner, is it?

We could form a couple of new infantry regiments

The chav light infantry
The royle cahve regiment
The household chav brigade

and just for those up north of watford

the queens own chav highlanders !
:lolol:

enigma said:
Yeah I accept that I'm racist in that sense, although I would add that I do not have a problemwit any other ethnic group, although this does not make it better.. I have had numerous experiences such as having my property taken, trespassing on my brother's property and accusing my uncle of being a rapist and a pimp when he took a girls hand out of his trouser pocket when on the tube.To be fair the gypsies in Italy are a lot worse than here, I've seen them rob blind people.

Yeah they have had a tough life and I do admit I feel sorry for them but they do not make life easier for themselves.

I sympathise with your bad experiences. I on the other hand have only had positive dealings with gypsies so that also clouds my judgement but in a good way. Whilst on a lads weekend away in Southend I had my palm read by Rosie Lee. She told me I would receive a great gift in the near future. Low and behold I got blown off by a local lass in the car park outside Hollywoods that very same night! Spooky.

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
I sympathise with your bad experiences. I on the other hand have only had positive dealings with gypsies so that also clouds my judgement but in a good way. Whilst on a lads weekend away in Southend I had my palm read by Rosie Lee. She told me I would receive a great gift in the near future. Low and behold I got blown off by a local lass in the car park outside Hollywoods that very same night! Spooky.

Nice one!

To be honest, its not something Im proud of but you cant change the way you feel.I don't seek to impose my views on other people because everyone has their own individual experiences.

ditchy said:
We could form a couple of new infantry regiments

The chav light infantry
The royle cahve regiment
The household chav brigade

and just for those up north of watford

the queens own chav highlanders !
:lolol:

I can just imagine the Burberry check camouflage!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I remember Viz running a cartoon called "The thieving gypsy bastards" and the Gypsy Council of Britain were about to sue when their chairman got caught shop-lifting.

I think they decided not to persue the matter. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lokki 7 said:
I can just imagine the Burberry check camouflage!
I reckon being the Chef for a the Chav brigade has GOT to be the easiest job in the world.

That'll be 4,000 individual sized boxes of microchips then. :thumbsup:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Did anyone see Blame The Parents last night on BBC at 9pm? Anti-social kids under the age of 16, swearing like you wouldnt believe, hitting their parents/siblings, smashing up the house and causing criminal damage outside!! It was shocking how they carried on. Scary thing was the worst teenage girl and her family were from Southampton ohmy: Thing is her parents were just as much to blame for her behaviour as she is, they had not one ounce of intellegence between them or a job by the looks of it! One parent said her boys were just being normal kids! Yeah right of course they are!they were out in the street kicking the crap out of each other and hitting cars with metal sticks until someone called the police! I mean how many normal parents would actually let their kids do things like that and then call it typical boys behaviour?!!!

So until certain parents know how to bring up kids properly and responsibly, we are never going to rid of scum making our lives a misery. Its a vicious circle.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
MYOB said:
There was a house a few streets away from rented by new-age travellers (British ones, not our own indigenous pikeys) and it was causing major problems, but now its full of Lithuanians who do little else but work, constantly. Never in, no problems.

Can only say as you find, but in my quarter century experience of living in BN1, new-age travellers have NEVER i.e. Not On One Single Occasion, caused me the slightest bit of grief whatsoever. In fact I find it strangely reassuring that they sneak into the opposite side of the street to where I live at three in the morning with unfeasibly-large trucks and buses, and vanish into the night equally sneakily. Fair freaks out the incoming property speculators in all the flats around me, but then I cherish the new-age travellers for that reason alone. Ditto the chavs of London Road have never caused me the slightest bit of aggro. The only no-go area so far as me and all of me drinking chums of various ages, colours, sexual persuasions, incomes, etc. etc. are agreed is West Street of a weekend. Not through any sense of danger, y'understand, it's just that if the no-trainers guys feel the need to beat the shit out of somebody in a taxi queue for no reason at all, I reckon they should just be given the time and space to take it out on some of their own. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I have always had a prob with many foreigners end of,last night is why.I was in the garage when 4 paki's came in and started shouting WHITE !!!!!:lolol: There was a lot of people in the garage,and after that comment my head went to overdrive,won't tolerate that shit in my own country.:angry:

Ended up in a right brawl,told em to f*** off back to the rice land,people like you are not wanted in this country full stop.

Im not a full racist,but twats like this make me wonder grrrrrrr,and yeah the attitude these days is a bloody joke amongst teeny boppers.

mr turd said:
I have always had a prob with many foreigners end of,last night is why.I was in the garage when 4 paki's came in and started shouting WHITE !!!!!:lolol: There was a lot of people in the garage,and after that comment my head went to overdrive,won't tolerate that shit in my own country.:angry:

Ended up in a right brawl,told em to f*** off back to the rice land,people like you are not wanted in this country full stop.

Im not a full racist,but twats like this make me wonder grrrrrrr,and yeah the attitude these days is a bloody joke amongst teeny boppers.

Are you on acid or just a twat?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Race said:
Did anyone see Blame The Parents last night on BBC at 9pm? Anti-social kids under the age of 16, swearing like you wouldnt believe, hitting their parents/siblings, smashing up the house and causing criminal damage outside!! It was shocking how they carried on. Scary thing was the worst teenage girl and her family were from Southampton ohmy: Thing is her parents were just as much to blame for her behaviour as she is, they had not one ounce of intellegence between them or a job by the looks of it! One parent said her boys were just being normal kids! Yeah right of course they are!they were out in the street kicking the crap out of each other and hitting cars with metal sticks until someone called the police! I mean how many normal parents would actually let their kids do things like that and then call it typical boys behaviour?!!!

So until certain parents know how to bring up kids properly and responsibly, we are never going to rid of scum making our lives a misery. Its a vicious circle.

amazing wasn't it..... we were absolutely gobsmacked....

my concern is that they both had large families in small houses, unfortunately the parents were not extremely well educated and needed help. The help that they are getting will go a long way to solve the problems but its a diabolical situation that unfortunately the parents have created themselves unwittingly....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's a wind up merchant Lokki

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Lokki 7 said:
Are you on acid or just a twat?
f*** off you !!!!,so its !!!!! like you that think its acceptable to be called a white !!!! is it.

TWAT:shootself

No doubt you are the sort that just walks away like a coward:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here