White british scum....Kick em out?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mr turd said:
f*** off you !!!!,so its !!!!! like you that think its acceptable to be called a white !!!! is it.

TWAT:shootself

No doubt you are the sort that just walks away like a coward:eek:

What are you on? You think it's acceptable to go round bashing "paki's" who say things you take exception to?
And no I wouldn't have a problem with being called white, maybe with being called a paki though by the likes of you.

Last edited:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Lokki 7 said:
What are you on? You think it's acceptable to go round bashing "paki's" who say things you take exception to?
You haven't a clue son,it was 4 of them abusing 2 lads to start with,the lads where doing nout,these pricks where a complete joke,so i evened things up slightly.

The paki was blabbing on about knocking the so called white cu-t out etc,trust me it was them imbreds,and glad they got what they deserved.:drink:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
alan partridge said:
Anyone remember that Berkshire Seagull bloke?? f*** ME he was thick!:lolol: :drink: :lolol: :jester: :dunce: :drink: :clap: :censored: :salute: :clap2:
Shut it partridge:drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
mr turd said:
You haven't a clue son,it was 4 of them abusing 2 lads to start with,the lads where doing nout,these pricks where a complete joke,so i evened things up slightly.

The paki was blabbing on about knocking the so called white cu-t out etc,trust me it was them imbreds,and glad they got what they deserved.:drink:

ok well done you you one man anti racism officer....

next??

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have to say nothing enrages me more at the moment than Chav's and their behaviour.

One such incident occurred when I was travelling home from London on the train as I was working late one night. It was an old style train with slam doors and I was in one of those single compartments...I was sharing the compartment with a German bloke on his was to Littlehampton (for some reason) and the window on our slam door was down. We were quite a way back on the train so when we stopped at Lancing we were not adjacent to the platform or the crossing. As we pulled away we slowly passed the crossing where there were a group of chavs by the gates who then threw a can of coke through the open window and into the compartment. The stuff went everywhere. The big German just stood up and kept saying this was "stupid". I went to the door but as the train was already moving and picking up speed there was nothing I could do. I was desperate to get out of the train and at the offender.

This is one reason I lose all rational thought when it comes to chavs and seriously want to cause harm to them. I am not a violent person but if they ever mis-behave I just want to kick the crap out of them and hold them down whilst putting a knife to their face and say something like: "If you or your friends ever do something like this again I am going to slice your face." Therefore everytime they look in the mirror they will have a reminder not to be a chav.

I am sorry but these scum really get to me.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
tedebear said:
ok well done you you one man anti racism officer....

next??
Obviously it wasn't even worth sticking on this site,as we all know that most on here are office sissys with no balls.:shootself

subject closed:smokin:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
mr turd-for-brains said:
Obviously it wasn't even worth sticking on this site,as we all know that most on here are office sissys with no balls.:shootself

subject closed:smokin:
Correct. It wasn't. You're a thick twat and we all knew that anyway without you posting your racist rubbish while displaying the spelling capability of a 6 year old.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thimble Keegan said:
I have to say nothing enrages me more at the moment than Chav's and their behaviour.

One such incident occurred when I was travelling home from London on the train as I was working late one night. It was an old style train with slam doors and I was in one of those single compartments...I was sharing the compartment with a German bloke on his was to Littlehampton (for some reason) and the window on our slam door was down. We were quite a way back on the train so when we stopped at Lancing we were not adjacent to the platform or the crossing.

Has to be said that it seems to be a West Sussex chav thing to hang around the local unstaffed railway station (which are spaced approx.100 metres apart) and act like complete fuckwits.

Don't happen in East Sussex.

Dunno what the answer is, seems to be multiple choice. As in:

a) Fully staff - with security guards - all the Goring, Boring and Little Snoring stations in West sussex to protect human life

b) Close all these poxy little duck-halts down and make the youth take a two-horly bus service to Worthing or Shoreham or Barnham
to reflect on the error of their ways

c) there is no c)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I quite like the idea put forward earlier by mr Rangoo about having to get a license to have kids.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I'll give you that,you can call me thick o.k,but make sure you do it to my face next time.It irritates me when people get very loud via the internet.

Be warned,you can have this laugh,but next time it will be me laughing.

:D

mr turd said:

Be warned,you can have this laugh,but next time it will be me laughing.

:D

What is this, some kind of laughter fight? What are the rules and is there a break for tea?

E

enigma

Thimble Keegan said:

One such incident occurred when I was travelling home from London on the train as I was working late one night. It was an old style train with slam doors and I was in one of those single compartments...I was sharing the compartment with a German bloke on his was to Littlehampton (for some reason) and the window on our slam door was down. We were quite a way back on the train so when we stopped at Lancing we were not adjacent to the platform or the crossing. As we pulled away we slowly passed the crossing where there were a group of chavs by the gates who then threw a can of coke through the open window and into the compartment. The stuff went everywhere. The big German just stood up and kept saying this was "stupid". I went to the door but as the train was already moving and picking up speed there was nothing I could do. I was desperate to get out of the train and at the offender.

This is one reason I lose all rational thought when it comes to chavs and seriously want to cause harm to them. I am not a violent person but if they ever mis-behave I just want to kick the crap out of them and hold them down whilst putting a knife to their face and say something like: "If you or your friends ever do something like this again I am going to slice your face." Therefore everytime they look in the mirror they will have a reminder not to be a chav.

I am sorry but these scum really get to me.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Agreed. And its not just a question of money with chavs, I've got mates that grew up in council housing and on big estates in rough bits of London , but at the end of the day although they had no more money than other kids in their areas, they had parents who were more repsonsible, and knew right from wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports