Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White british scum....Kick em out?

Re: Re: Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

Terrace Dandy said:
''WHITE''

Okay then, as we're allowed to start threads with ''WHITE SCUM'' then it's ok for threads like...

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

Can't have a rule for one and not the other!!

Whilst I disagree with your ignorant racist ideals, you do have something of a point on this issue. This IS a double standard, you are right. But this arisies because the white majority in the UK are not being persecuted, and therefore do not need to be protected in the same way as the ethnic minorities that sufffer racism on a daily basis. For this reason we can "have a rule for one and not the other," and it is right to do so in this sense.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Terrace Dandy
''WHITE''

Okay then, as we're allowed to start threads with ''WHITE SCUM'' then it's ok for threads like...

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst I disagree with your ignorant racist ideals, you do have something of a point on this issue. This IS a double standard, you are right. But this arisies because the white majority in the UK are not being persecuted, and therefore do not need to be protected in the same way as the ethnic minorities that sufffer racism on a daily basis. For this reason we can "have a rule for one and not the other," and it is right to do so in this sense.

The reference and irony of "white scum" was targeted at the racists on this board to show how their views were hypocritical and ignorant. Also in this case the statement specifically targets the scum in the "white" (host) community. It is not a racist statement nor a generalisation!

The other references above clearly relate scum to two religions Jews and Muslims, and the other reference are "Paki" accepted by the whole of British society as an offensive word and of course the generalisation of "black scum".

If I was accused of being racist it would morally hurt me.

Unfortunately for some of the people who write on this board you seem to thrive on it.

Well ......stay supporting a mult-racial football side Brighton and supporting your ethnically diverse national side and sleep well. Without feeling any sense of contradiction.

LC

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: White british scum....Kick em out?

Terrace Dandy said:
''WHITE''

Paki scum

Black scum

Muslim Scum

Jew scum

You're an idiot. This thread was started by A WHITE PERSON you f***ing buffoon. If it was started by someone of Asian or Afro-Carribean descent then it WOULD be racist yes.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It's the whole mentality thing of this scum i can't get my head round, they supposedly think they are hard, clever etc, but what the fcuk is so clever about abusing old ladies in the street, scrathching cars, smashing up phone boxes. 10 lads kicking crap out of someone because they have a decent looking girlfriend.
Whatis so hard about that, it just does my head in. Aren't they embarrased about carrying on like this and not having a job and most of all not giving a toss about it???????

In someways if i hear about an armed robbery at a bank it makes my bllod boil less than seeing a few !!!!s giving people grief and making there lives a misery, thing is the country is too soft on people and these types know it and as for calling me a rascist i don't care if they are white, black, asain or maroon all tossers like this are scum.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeah, that and mindless vandalism. Mind you, in Georgia USA, home of the soon to be ex MrsBHA they have a curfew for people under 21. If anybody below that age is found walking about after 10 PM they get arrested. Quite true. Land of the free eh ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Havnt read all the posts but until you stop scum breeding scum this is going to get worse.How come it is the scum that have about 5 chavs and normall hard working people who bring their kids up properly only ever have a couple of kids.I think it is because most hard working people cant afford/havent got room for more.we are on the second generation of scum i would say and soon they will be breeding chavs.I think it is very worrying.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
They don't seem to have any problem concieving these chav tarts only need look at a cock and they are up the duff, then you've got respectable hard working couples who probably really want kids who can't have them, maybe something to do with the fact that they have to work until they are in their mid thirties going on forties to afford them due to the cost of living though.

Mind due look at the benfits system thugh that encourages chavs the more kids they have the more they seem to get given, fair enugh it's not fair to deprive these babies but lets be honest thes epoor kids haven't got a cat n hells chance with parents like that.... and so it goes on.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Goring Gull said:
They don't seem to have any problem concieving these chav tarts only need look at a cock and they are up the duff, then you've got respectable hard working couples who probably really want kids who can't have them, maybe something to do with the fact that they have to work until they are in their mid thirties going on forties to afford them due to the cost of living though.

Mind due look at the benfits system thugh that encourages chavs the more kids they have the more they seem to get given, fair enugh it's not fair to deprive these babies but lets be honest thes epoor kids haven't got a cat n hells chance with parents like that.... and so it goes on.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Post of the year so far.

BRIGHT ON Q said:
Havnt read all the posts but until you stop scum breeding scum this is going to get worse.How come it is the scum that have about 5 chavs and normall hard working people who bring their kids up properly only ever have a couple of kids.I think it is because most hard working people cant afford/havent got room for more.we are on the second generation of scum i would say and soon they will be breeding chavs.I think it is very worrying.

This is why war was created, so we can fill the military with chavs and aggro 'ard-nuts with little regard for education.
They ultimately get placed in the front lines to protect people with class and breeding.
So, it is a good thing (except, not for the chavs :lolol: )

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
yeah!

and that miller bloke on east-enders. what a BUM!

can't believe the social aint caught up with him especially being on tv 3 or 4 times a week :censored:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here