Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Facebook is full of this kind of stuff, really is pathetic reminds of a certain Yorkshire chip on their shoulder club, can't think who
363360888_868709284852463_788775263829454911_n.jpg

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I couldn't be arsed to spend more than 30 seconds researching that, but he started three of their final five Premier League games last season, including the last two, and came on as a sub in the other two.
Noticeable contributions to some important goals too...😉

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Facebook is full of this kind of stuff, really is pathetic reminds of a certain Yorkshire chip on their shoulder club, can't think who
View attachment 164091
Isn't it possible this sort of stuff from them started as a jokey response to seeing the #feelevicolwill stuff some of ours started, with the jokey reference to the Ben White stuff going over the heads of the chelsea fans?

Last edited:

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
Yes, and in his first season with us he struggled a bit.
Perhaps he’s someone who needs to feel comfortable in a new environment initially.
I think the change of culture from Chris Hughton/Graham Potter to the sadistic wig-wearing maniac that is Conte was a bit too much for Biss. He doesn't strike me as someone who copes well with getting told he's utterly shite every day he turns up to work.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Talking to a Chelsea STH yesterday he just can't understand why we want to much such a big profit from our original investment.
Thought we are being greedy, he just didn't get the fundamental idea of business "buy low, sell high".
Asked me to explain the price tag and I replied "Declan Rice".
You could have also said " Enzo Fernandez " and gently reminded the entitled lot that they paid £105m for him.

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
You have got to love Sky Sports. When talking on the transfer show, its all about Chelsea, Tottenham Etc Etc (Big 6) building towards next season. With Chelsea pushing to sign Caicedo but not a mention about the possibility of Colwill going in the opposite direction. To them, its how the big 6 will progress next year and F**k the rest. Its as if, we say Caicedo does not move at X price, but Chelsea are pushing hard to change this and Brighton should give up...... Whilst Brighton offer X price for Colwill, Chelsea say no way so that's that then. Who qualified for Europe....................................???? I'm not bitter, but I hope Chelsea and Tottenham cock it up again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You have got to love Sky Sports. When talking on the transfer show, its all about Chelsea, Tottenham Etc Etc (Big 6) building towards next season. With Chelsea pushing to sign Caicedo but not a mention about the possibility of Colwill going in the opposite direction. To them, its how the big 6 will progress next year and F**k the rest. Its as if, we say Caicedo does not move at X price, but Chelsea are pushing hard to change this and Brighton should give up...... Whilst Brighton offer X price for Colwill, Chelsea say no way so that's that then. Who qualified for Europe....................................???? I'm not bitter, but I hope Chelsea and Tottenham cock it up again.

I used to be addicted to that prog. Watching the c@nt twins Kaveh and Dharmesh, two bores who spend three months waffling with the same lies or stating the bleeding obvious. On repeat several times a day. I bet Kaveh thinks of himself as a serious sports journalist :lolol: :wanker:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I'm honestly thinking about putting a decent sized bet on Pochetino going before Xmas. Everyone seems to think they are in good stable hands now but he's had plenty of over emotional fallouts and is living on a CL Final and a single league title in 2 years in a one horse league.

A couple of defeats in his first 5 or 6 games and it's going to get decidedly edgy again.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's getting clearer by the day that Chelsea have to cough up £100million for Caicedo - although there is flexibility in that only if we sign Colwill.

Starting to look like Moises is staying at the albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here