Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Annoyingly, he is better than Rice (in many ways) but we’ll probably not get as much in. Declan is probably the most overrated player in the EPL right now. Watching Moises school him on the art of playing midfield was amazing at the Amex this season.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
They're not very bright are they Chelsea if that's the case. Get Arsenal to bid high even knowing they won't pay that and this forces Chelski Cowboys to pay more than they would of. Arsenal are happy as a rival pays more than they should. If they did state that, then they're in a bidding war.

But honestly, bar money, that's not a good career move for Moises. Poch won't sort that mess out. He's not good enough too. Can see Spurs will finish above them next year and I think we will too as things stand with RDZ at the helm. Sod off Chelsea.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Annoyingly, he is better than Rice (in many ways) but we’ll probably not get as much in. Declan is probably the most overrated player in the EPL right now. Watching Moises school him on the art of playing midfield was amazing at the Amex this season.
I see them as different players. Rice is a powerful runner with the ball in a way we've not really seen from Caicedo, who excels at breaking up opposition attacks.

I can understand why both Arsenal and Chelsea have been linked with both players. Having the insurance policy of Moises Caicedo behind him would give Rice more freedom going forward. I think they'd complement each other very well.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
so if he had identical offers from Arsenal and Chelsea - assuming both are at a level we would accept - a big if here

why would anyone choose not to play in CL

or just stick with us for another year - get European football with us - and off to Spain this time next year for 100m euros

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
so if he had identical offers from Arsenal and Chelsea - assuming both are at a level we would accept - a big if here

why would anyone choose not to play in CL

or just stick with us for another year - get European football with us - and off to Spain this time next year for 100m euros
……the usual. Can probably triple his salary immediately

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who is Felix Johnston?
Exactly I am not believing the transfer is potentially happening until that dickhead Romano wades in :angry:

Has FFP now excluded Chelsea from the reckoning?

I really hope @Bozza has not got the inside info that he’s teasing us with

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Weird comment re: Chelsea.
Why would we choose them over Arsenal, if both bids matched?
More money, better conversation with the manager, better care for him and his family, there’s loads of reasons players might choose one club over another

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here