Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward Off to Burnley?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's his job isn't it? He's obviously completely ****ing useless at it.

He can only work within the parameters set by the board.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

Attachments

• SAS.JPG
    SAS.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 651

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Look at the reaction to this cock up, and tell me honestly it doesn't matter. Ward and Bridge both polled in the top 3 for POTS, Painter was outstanding when we won league 1. If you think a left back isn't important then your head needs checking.

Name me one game Ward won for us last season with his performance

It's a cog position, important like any other, but not match winning.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We seem to becoming very arrogant with our transfer dealings thinking we are Bertie Bigbollocks and it doesn't seem to be working , there needs to be a massive rethink of how things are done and Burke moving on might be the start, you can only judge someone on results in this game and for 2 windows running our efforts have been a shambles

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To be brutally honest, the way he has messed us about over the last couple of months - bon f*cking voyage to him.

Yes its a big loss, but the way he has disrespected us is appalling. Even if he does join, id need convincing about him again.

Agreeing terms with Wolves and then him failing to show for his medical is very much down to him.

Either you're claiming his medical was months ago or you've just set a world record for backtracking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408050703.404560.jpg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Why do I get the feeling that we were Wards fallback plan. Brighton if nothing else turns up. It would certainly explain the time it took him to agree.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Look at the reaction to this cock up, and tell me honestly it doesn't matter. Ward and Bridge both polled in the top 3 for POTS, Painter was outstanding when we won league 1. If you think a left back isn't important then your head needs checking.
Completely agree. Full backs are key in the modern game as this is often where attacking space is created. Wayne Bridge on top form made a massive difference for us as does Bruno to a lesser extent when he is on his game.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
In that case we should have been looking higher than Steven Ward

Are you some sort of goon 'it's only a left back', 'one of the least important positions', 'should of been aiming higher than Ward', by the way who might that have been? Couldn't sign Lewes's left back at the moment.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Who'd be a Brighton fan at the moment?

Unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here