Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward Off to Burnley?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Unbelievable. We've messed around trying to outmanoeuvre Wolves and in doing so opened up the chance of losing out on an obvious target. This, on top of Grabban, Conway, Clayton shows that our arrogant strategy is not working. I expect we have a very poor reputation now with available players because of our stance and we are going to struggle to get anyone decent in at all. The board need to hold their hands up and admit that they've got this wrong. Second window in a row it's happened.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
this really is the ****ing icing on top of a HUGE ****ing cake. we get the funds from selling our best players... funds which amass to over £15 million yet we still cant tempt in to our club a player who we had for a whole season already. he clearly see's something in the club that isn't quite right if hes turned us down to be a second-choice left-back at a low-level premier league club.

if this does materialise into something true then burke really needs to take a look at himself. it also wouldn't hurt for him to jump off the top of the west-upper.

this is the true definition of NSC meltdown but some situations ****ing demand it

Ill advised to jump off the WSU. It would hurt.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shouldn't laugh but it's very funny

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I feel all warm

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It's left us the same as usual.... Get someone to fill a position that's one of the least important on the pitch . Had this been a striker or keeper I would have been worried, left back ?

....nah

The way hyypia seems to want to play id say full back is very important.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Everyday is a new worst day for a long time . Absolute shit that .

Blame club for fannying about well into august

I'm generally laid back about Club matters but this week have become slightly concerned about signings/departures/ apparent inactivity plus the unannounced 10% uplift in the cost of ales/burgers etc. Totally unacceptable.
Disgraceful, and slowly losing the will to take the Albion seriously. If this continues there could be a substantial fan fall out which is sad.
No way to treat fans of many years standing, in my case over 40 yrs. Any more sh*te like this, and I'll transfer my interest to Worthing/East Preston/Lewes for good.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's been said on here in the past, that agents find Burke difficult to deal with and some won't even entertain him. Little bit worrying that, when a massive pool of players are represented by a few agencies....But it's starting to make perfect sense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's been said on here in the past, that agents find Burke difficult to deal with and some won't even entertain him. Little bit worrying that, when a massive pool of players are represented by a few agencies....But it's starting to make perfect sense.

It isn't Burke, but the way we handle negotiations.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Has anyone ever known the club to admit that they were wrong about anything to do with transfer dealings? I thought not.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's left us the same as usual.... Get someone to fill a position that's one of the least important on the pitch . Had this been a striker or keeper I would have been worried, left back ?

....nah
Look at the reaction to this cock up, and tell me honestly it doesn't matter. Ward and Bridge both polled in the top 3 for POTS, Painter was outstanding when we won league 1. If you think a left back isn't important then your head needs checking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here