Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
To be at that stadium, watching our team play the style of football we play, with the quality of player that we have, and to top it off with Vicente - is this really happening to us ?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I seem to recall another moment when he was running towards goal with FIVE Derby players flailing behind him. Hilarious.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I loyally supported his presence in the early days and am so delighted that he has come good - sorry very good - sorry out of this world.

What a privilege to see a player of this quality play in the stripes !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I want to write something else, but I'm 'speechless'.

fgrehlgolthiwol''hwldfkfvd;hklfd;e'#rjhfgkl;ld.

There just hitting the keyboard, whist having the biggest grin on my face, will have to do.

Night all, if I can sleep.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I seem to recall another moment when he was running towards goal with FIVE Derby players flailing behind him. Hilarious.

Yeah that was a truly amazing moment. I can't sleep I'm so pumped. The transformation of our wonderful club is simply incredible. :eek:

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Loved the bit where he picked the ball up in our half just as voksey went down injured, surged forward on a mazy run turning their midfield inside out casually glanced over to check the injured player out decided all was well beat another two players and laid the ball out to lalu

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I was still in Southampton at 6pm working, and was so close to not going tonight. I am so glad I did, to see probably the best individual display in years. It's been said before on this thread, but we need to build the team around ths guy.

Forget Messi, we have the Messiah!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I had to change my underwear when I got home.

UNbelievable.

He stays fit, we're in the playoffs, no challenge.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be at that stadium, watching our team play the style of football we play, with the quality of player that we have, and to top it off with Vicente - is this really happening to us ?

I have to pinch myself sometimes just to think where we've come from in the last two years. Unbelievable but true.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Vicente IS every bit as good as Gus said he was months ago.

Oh you knobheads who doubted him.

Sign him up. Today. Tonight. Fan-Fcuking-tastic

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I was still in Southampton at 6pm working, and was so close to not going tonight. I am so glad I did, to see probably the best individual display in years. It's been said before on this thread, but we need to build the team around ths guy.

Forget Messi, we have the Messiah!!

He is not a naughty boy either

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4799620 said:
He could still play for Spain - that is no exaggeration!

Spot on there Mr D. A bunch of us were saying the self-same thing during the match tonight. :thumbsup:

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
The bloke is awesome!

Just got back from my trip to Valencia. Had many a local come up to me when I was wearing my Brighton Shirt and saying "Vicente, Vicente!"

By the sounds of things lots of them are still following him to see how he is doing over here with us. The man is still god to the Valencians

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here