Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
in my opinion the most skillfull player ever to play for the albion.
I had a really bad day today but going to the amex tonight & watching vicente totally made up for it,what a player.I feel really privileged to have been there tonight.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Incredible player

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Awesome FACT

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
That run past 4 or 5 and shot against the bar was masturbation territory

The cross bar is still wobbling it was such a sweet strike.

What a sublime footballer he is.

I wonder if we will keep him for next year.

Please please please let it be so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everything he did oozed class - his body feints, stepovers, passing & corners. As for the run & shot that hit the bar it almost defies description it was so exquisite.
But how does he do it.
Sure the run and shot was speed power and determination.

But all the other stuff, he's not going full bore, at one point he have 4 Derby players around him (a la Cruyff) and not one could even get a tackle in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
But how does he do it.
Sure the run and shot was speed power and determination.

But all the other stuff, he's not going full bore, at one point he have 4 Derby players around him (a la Cruyff) and not one could even get a tackle in.
He's a football Jedi.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I hope we are drafting a contract for him to sign for next season. I can't remember seeing a better player playing for us since Peter Ward.
i watched wardy for the whole of his time at the albion and vicente is far better than wardy ever was imho

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
If only that shot had gone in?? That would have been an all time classic.

Vicente was on another planet tonight in terms of class. When he gets the ball, its the same buzz as when Peter Ward was at his peak. There were plenty of questions a couple of months back - Had we bought a pup? Its looking money well spent. The gamble of signing Vicente is paying off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I genuinely believe he will be a Brighton player next season, if he can stay fit.

I really think he likes living here, he has a good setup around him of spanish speakers, we play exactly how he is used to and we will build a team around him.

He has earnt very good money throughout his career, so that should not be a big factor, so I really do believe he will stay, as long as we offer him something he believes he is worth.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Really amazing stuff! I hope we can hang onto him. People were stunned when he ran past 4 and hit the bar. everyone was looking at each other wondering WTF they had just seen. Unreal player!

If he carries on playing for the duration of the season completing 40 to 50 minutes as against pompey and derby,United - Arsenal and City will be knocking on the door no question along with many others.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I genuinely believe he will be a Brighton player next season, if he can stay fit.

I really think he likes living here, he has a good setup around him of spanish speakers, we play exactly how he is used to and we will build a team around him.

He has earnt very good money throughout his career, so that should not be a big factor, so I really do believe he will stay, as long as we offer him something he believes he is worth.

I hope you are correct, but I fear if we are not in the prem, he will be snatched from us.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
And to think some on here wanted him out before Christmas ( along with young Ash, for that matter ).

Can't really add to what's been posted already, only that it was a bloody priveledge to have been there to see it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was superb tonight. How was his all round performance at Blackpool ? I know he top scored with 7/10 for us but did he shine like tonight ?

Totally different game so hard to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here