Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The fact that a number of weeks ago there were threads on here suggesting we pay his contract off and get rid tells you all you need to know about a large number of our fans on here - total embarassment. I won't name a shame.

We'd be nowhere near the playoffs without his contribution. He made the difference last night, as he did against Portsmouth.

Well f***ing done Vicente. From all of us that appreicated that you signed for us for footballing reasons, not for the money. Well f***ing done.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He was superb tonight. How was his all round performance at Blackpool ? I know he top scored with 7/10 for us but did he shine like tonight ?

He was easily the Brighton man of the match at Blackpool, partially because most of the others were below par. His passes were sublime, from one side of the pitch to the other. His corners were very powerful into the danger area, just as last night, Calderon scored the exact same goal as Mattock on Saturday. He was surrounded by players but still got past them. He wanted the ball all of the time. Great free kick inches away from the far post. After 70 minutes he was shattered and came off. Last night he did not look as shattered but came off after 80 minutes. Hopefully this means he is nearly at full match fitness and will make the 90 minutes at Forrest, although to be fair, if he plays like he did last night for 70-80 minutes he doesn't need to be on for the last 10-20!

Awesome, awesome player.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
His recent emphatic displays have coincided with the return of the sunshine...

I want more than anything else to hear he has committed until end of next season

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Muat admit i was one that thought it was not working and couldnt see it would. Very pleased to be proved wrong. Wrap him in cotton wool now

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just did a search for him on Getty Images... Just when you think you couldn't love this man any more..

Here he is STICKING it to Dani Alves
105581798.jpg

Here's a nice one of him leaving two Derby players for dead:
141634395.jpg

Here's one of him leaving two (different) Derby players for dead:
141634289.jpg

And here's him on his own after leaving 16 Derby players for dead:
141634309.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Muat admit i was one that thought it was not working and couldnt see it would. Very pleased to be proved wrong. Wrap him in cotton wool now

Me too, happy to be proved totally wrong.............never doubted his ability, but I doubted his commitment, and the way he reacted last night shows me I know nothing about judging a player and if they should be starting or on the bench or even at the club!!

Last three games
Derby - 2 assists
Blackpool - 1 assist
Portsmouth - 2 goals

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he stays fit from now on, we'll be in the Prem next season.

I really believe it comes down to that.
Taking nothing away from the King, he played at Blackpool and we were beaten well enough (down to 10 for some I know). Football's a team game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BHA_TransferRumours‏[MENTION=23140]Albion[/MENTION]Rumours

Spanish star Vicente has a hard decision to make regarding contracts in the next few weeks,with Blackburn and Everton reportedly interested.

:rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me too, happy to be proved totally wrong.............never doubted his ability, but I doubted his commitment, and the way he reacted last night shows me I know nothing about judging a player and if they should be starting or on the bench or even at the club!!
:clap:

Last three games
Derby - 2 assists
Blackpool - 1 assist
Portsmouth - 2 goals
Try doing that for every game he's played in, and the number of minutes he's played. Shocking.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
The fact that a number of weeks ago there were threads on here suggesting we pay his contract off and get rid tells you all you need to know about a large number of our fans on here - total embarassment. I won't name a shame.

We'd be nowhere near the playoffs without his contribution. He made the difference last night, as he did against Portsmouth.

Well f***ing done Vicente. From all of us that appreicated that you signed for us for footballing reasons, not for the money. Well f***ing done.

You should! There was one guy who went as far as to call him a ****!! Can you believe that?? Utter morons.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Must get this Vicente run and shot out of my head. I cant concentrate on anything elese other than that!! Am i ill????

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just did a search for him on Getty Images... Just when you think you couldn't love this man any more..

Here he is STICKING it to Dani Alves
105581798.jpg

Here's a nice one of him leaving two Derby players for dead:
141634395.jpg

Here's one of him leaving two (different) Derby players for dead:
141634289.jpg

And here's him on his own after leaving 16 Derby players for dead:
141634309.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Splurt

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact that a number of weeks ago there were threads on here suggesting we pay his contract off and get rid tells you all you need to know about a large number of our fans on here - total embarassment.
Exactly. And I'm not talking from a position of hindsight, we knew then some 'fans' were idiotic. Had Vicente picked up another injury a couple of months ago, we'd be without him, but that wouldn't change the fact that it was good to bring him here in the first place.

Actually we may have won those games even without him, but he won the Leicester and Leeds games for us.

Jameson

I have been watching the Albion since 1968. This man is the best player ever to wear the stripes. I loved, Ward, Lawrenson, Zamora, Case et al but this man is something very, very special. I go all strange when he has the ball, it's all very worrying.

:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here