Vicente Is Back !!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
OH YES!! Vicente's back!!!?

• Hopefully Gus will play him up-front again, all on his tod. That worked wonders! I'm so happy I went to THAT game..
  • If not, maybe he can go back on the left wing and every single pass can go through him as he's triple marked out the game?
  • Hopefully he only plays the bigger home games though, wouldn't want him to twist his ankle on the long coach journeys for the away games.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
All of the JCLs who have never experienced a player being great, but then injured for a few months, like Vicente, will EAT YOUR WORDS when you watch him play again.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
All of the JCLs who have never experienced a player being great, but then injured for a few months, like Vicente, will EAT YOUR WORDS when you watch him play again.

Agreed, I think a lot of people have forgotten just how good he is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It wasn't last season was it, just 1 win in games Vicente has played in suggests to me we don't actually need him.

no you are right...get rid of him.

you miserable fucker

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't get me wrong here, Vicente, when fit, is by far the most gifted player I've ever seen play for us, and I've been going a far while now. I seriously doubt his motives though and I find it quite a coincidence that we are playing against Newcastle on the Telly just after the transfer window opens.

Didn't Oatway say a month or so ago b4 the draw tht thy hoped to get Vincente bak around Xmas time?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

• Hopefully Gus will play him up-front again, all on his tod. That worked wonders! I'm so happy I went to THAT game..
  • If not, maybe he can go back on the left wing and every single pass can go through him as he's triple marked out the game?
  • Hopefully he only plays the bigger home games though, wouldn't want him to twist his ankle on the long coach journeys for the away games.

Sarcasm is not a particularly hard art to master. Please put a little more effort into it.

Didn't Oatway say a month or so ago b4 the draw tht thy hoped to get Vincente bak around Xmas time?

Yes I think he did, but I wonder if he'd have actually made it back to fitness if we'd been drawn away from home, against Burton and it was a bit chilly.

Very negative I know but that's how I feel about it all, I just can't help but wonder if we really did piss him off badly by invoking the 2nd year clause.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
So happy he is back. Really hoping his last 6 months with us will be legendary.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
On a similar tangent Hoskins has been here longer than Vicente and I'm pretty sure they have made a similar amount of appearances. Why no bile and bitterness towards him? What people don't seem to be able to grasp is that if Vicente was able to play 30-40 games per season he would not be playing for what is currently a mid table championship team. A reality check is well and truly in order.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Yes anyone who disagrees with you is.a JCL.l :sigh:

Has anything about Brighton and Hove Albion, ever made you happy?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I would personally be delighted to unfurl the red carpet in front of him as he makes his reappearance at the Amex.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Has anything about Brighton and Hove Albion, ever made you happy?

Yes a lot of things but I've rathe lost my mojo recently it's fair to say.

I don't see why we should be particularly happy with a player whose contributed nothing in the last 6 months.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yes a lot of things but I've rathe lost my mojo recently it's fair to say.

I don't see why we should be particularly happy with a player whose contributed nothing in the last 6 months.

Are you happy with Hoskins?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports