Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Is Back !!!!

Feb 14, 2010
Vicente is not the best Albion player in my life time. I would give that to Gotsmanov, then probably Lawrenson in second place. Vicente is quality but only Vicente can shake off his sicknote reputation by playing the rest of the season and getting us promoted. Will he, I have no idea, but time will tell.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vicente is not the best Albion player in my life time. I would give that to Gotsmanov, then probably Lawrenson in second place. Vicente is quality but only Vicente can shake off his sicknote reputation by playing the rest of the season and getting us promoted. Will he, I have no idea, but time will tell.
Vicente or Gotsmanov......imagine having both of them :drool:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Vicente knows how to score a f***ing GOAL! If he does this a couple of times this season I shall be happy. Can't really see who else is going to score at the moment :mad: GOOD LUCK DAGGER

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not back for Newcastle apparently.

RT [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus Latest from GP. Maksimenko development squad, not 1st team. Buckley fit and in the squad for tomorrow. No Bruno, Calde, Vicente, JFC. #bhafc

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Full training on Saturday and likely to feature against Newcastle if all goes to plan....

Thank you Santa, that's all I wanted for Christmas :clap: :clap:

Believe it when I see it. He will definitely improve the team once match fit but ........................

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Vicente is........................ NOT BACK.

I am totally underwhelmed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Vicente been fully training though. Back for Derby to tear them a new one (again)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Vicente is........................ NOT BACK.

I am totally underwhelmed.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I get regular updates from his next door neighbour ( an Arsenal fan who knows little of the Vicente saga ). He just always says "he's always in Albion tracksuit and is rarely seen venturing out before 12".

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I get regular updates from his next door neighbour ( an Arsenal fan who knows little of the Vicente saga ). He just always says "he's always in Albion tracksuit and is rarely seen venturing out before 12".

That will give him half an hour to get to the ground then.:wink:

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Must have an insight into accident prone Vicente tripping over his shoe laces in his back garden, ladder accidents, tripping over the dog lead. The bloke is cursed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here