Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Yes, Android. When I look at the ticket in Google Pay I cannot see any QR code option.

If you look beneath the ticket (you may have to scroll down) is there a 'show code' hyperlink? If so, just tap it to show the QR code

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
It's under the ticket and above the details button. I just looked at mine.

I think we are seeing different things then.

Screenshot_20210823-191309.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I think we are seeing different things then.

View attachment 139706

Curious as this is what I see and when I select show code is when it pops up the QR code. Screenshot_20210823-170043~2.png

My issue is when exactly is my mobile ticket going to ' dynamically' change to show Saturday's game against Everton. Mine currently still shows Watford. If it still shows Watford on Friday I will not be happy going through the torture of trying to contact the club. :(

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Curious as this is what I see and when I select show code is when it pops up the QR code. View attachment 139707

My issue is when exactly is my mobile ticket going to ' dynamically' change to show Saturday's game against Everton. Mine currently still shows Watford. If it still shows Watford on Friday I will not be happy going through the torture of trying to contact the club. :(

It seems odd that the two formats shown in the screenshots in post #385 are entirely different - Snickers logo in the top one but not in the bottom one, Premier League & Nike logos in different part of the display. What gives?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I checked mine this morning and it's still only showing Watford too.

If you are using an iPhone click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of the screen and make sure auto updates are on. There should be a similar option on android phones but rather than on the ticket itself it could be in the main settings for goggle pay.

This will also display the QR code on the iPhone too.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If you are using an iPhone click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of the screen and make sure auto updates are on. There should be a similar option on android phones but rather than on the ticket itself it could be in the main settings for goggle pay.

This will also display the QR code on the iPhone too.
On Android, app updates are controlled from the play store. Tap on profile, select settings then tap network preferences. You can then select auto update.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
On Android, app updates are controlled from the play store. Tap on profile, select settings then tap network preferences. You can then select auto update.

Sorry I'm struggling now. This will surely only update the version of the Google Pay app but crucially not the content that you should be seeing in it. Bottom line I'm still showing Watford game! :(

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just noticed this when I've logged into my Albion digital account. It lists the upcoming games and you can see an option that says ' add to mobile wallet'. However, it is fainted out and can't be selected whether or not the box to the left is ticked.
Screenshot_20210824-235723~2.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry I'm struggling now. This will surely only update the version of the Google Pay app but crucially not the content that you should be seeing in it. Bottom line I'm still showing Watford game! :(

Ah, okay - looks like I misunderstood the post I quoted. :(

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton

Thanks. I've checked Playstore/Profile/Settings/ Network Preferences and App download preference is set to any network, Auto update Apos is set to over wifi only - and I'm in the house with wifi connected?

Ive also checked Google Pay/ Settings / and toggled both Purchase Notifications and Updates about your passes in case this would help with updating the pass but at the moment I'm still just showing the Watford ticket?

Anyone else suffering the same problem or have the solution! Not panicing yet but Sat is drawing closer!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thanks. I've checked Playstore/Profile/Settings/ Network Preferences and App download preference is set to any network, Auto update Apos is set to over wifi only - and I'm in the house with wifi connected?

Ive also checked Google Pay/ Settings / and toggled both Purchase Notifications and Updates about your passes in case this would help with updating the pass but at the moment I'm still just showing the Watford ticket?

Anyone else suffering the same problem or have the solution! Not panicing yet but Sat is drawing closer!!

That's strange because both the tickets I have in Google Pay were updated to Everton when I checked Monday. I'm not aware I did anything special when I setup Google Pay.

If I were you I'd contact the club via Livechat today ( before the rush on Friday ) - do it in office hours so you can type 'agent' to get passed the bot and speak to a human.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I'd be inclined to either uninstall and then reinstall the app, or clear the data. My son reset his phone the other day when it was crashing, and when he installed Google Pay his tickets were still there so that should be okay.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

I know your pain! Done all of this and still shows Watford. The advice on website bangs on about you don't need to do anything as it will update dynamically!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
It's now sorted itself. I'm sure I did this before but I logged into my ticket account, checked the box for this years season ticket then clicked on the link to add the season ticket to the wallet. It gave me a message saying this had already been done but it must have forced through the data again as the tickets now updated to show the Everton game. Let's see if Iit autoupdates for the next match or whether I have to do it again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here