Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Poor Leandro. If he had been willing to do the work, RDZ would have let him stay. Instead, he thought he was getting a winner's medal, but just ended up with that Mallen streak that makes me think of Nadine Cross in The Stand.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Please tell me the away fans sang “Trossard, Trossard what’s the score?” .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Among the recent posts apart from one saying f*** him there’s not a lot of hate and just lots of schadenfreude.
Fair enough.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sulking his way out of the Amex to the Emirates was not a good look was it!
Which is why he was booed today - never would have if he’d left with grace & dignity.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Count Twatula’s face after it happened was beautiful, a real “oh shit this is going to be mentioned again all week” one

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Until he came on I didn't realise just how much disdain I have for the way he left, so good to see him fvck up with that care less flick. Also what is it about hitting the crossbar, how many times did he do that that when playing for us. For me that was pivotal, had that gone in they would have clammed up and not come at us and I doubt we would have won.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Quite pleasing that his former team mates were the ones to (almost) ensure he doesn't get a medal out of the mid season switch he forced.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't see anything yesterday to shake me from my belief The Tross just isn't a De Zerbi type player.
As good as he is, he's just a touch off when it comes to workrate, passing, movement all together means, for me, he didn't quite fit.

£20,000,000 - all day long.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Was there much post-match jovial bantz/handshakes between Trossard and his old teammates at the final whistle, hugs with Dunky etc. or was it more a Potter's return to the Amex meh response at the final whistle from our players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here