Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But the post you're quoting was in reply to a post made after we beat Arsenal? I guess you mean the feeling after being cheated against Spurs, but should we still be annoyed at Biss for that?
I was thinking about Everton. But Spuds will do.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still love Trossard.

Would totally have him back here on loan if he fancies helping us out on our European tour.

Although... do we even need him?

I don't think he'd be a starter and if we keep the squad fit, it could be a big ask making the bench, some very good players won't every match :shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Still love Trossard.

Would totally have him back here on loan if he fancies helping us out on our European tour.

Although... do we even need him?
Why on earth would Tross want to take a backward step and rejoin us on loan? What a strange thing to say! He has moved on whether or not his future is at Arsenal, and so have we as a club.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
All players with top clubs are going to have to learn to live in a squad. Anyone not happy with that is not going to pass the idiot test.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do enjoy my bantz with an armchair gooner work colleague.

My mantra from day 1 has always been:-

'yeah I like Trossard, he's great - but will disappear when the pressure is on, so should fit right in'.

My mantra hasn't changed and watching my colleague slowly come round to the truth is lovely.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kudus doesn't play left wing. And Trossard was one of their best players after he joined. Daft article.
Agreed. I still remember that clown Duncan Castles (maybe?) a couple of Summers ago saying all the details of the agreed contract and fee with Celtic and us for that donkey Eduard - we weren’t even in for him. Baffling.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was speaking to an Arsenal fan last week and he absolutely loves Trossard! He said to me (knowing I'm a Brighton fan),"thanks for giving us Trossard, he's the best player Arteta has bought and for peanuts". He asked why we sold him so cheap and I replied he threw his toys out the pram.
Did he thank you for ruining their title dream in stunning fashion whilst he was there…? 🤣

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
All players with top clubs are going to have to learn to live in a squad. Anyone not happy with that is not going to pass the idiot test.
True although tbf to him Arteta is weird and basically hardly rotated his squad at all last season. Loads of decent players who stayed on the bench most of the time despite playing well (he was one of them) and despite some in the team playing badly.

Players want to play and whilst most will understand being in a squad, it’ll be one where there is at least a route to starting a fair amount of matches.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Trossard is alive and well (at least that's the latest we know) and is probably happy and well paid at Arsenal. He may or may not play a lot this season, and he may or may not get moved on (to somewhere else where he'll be well paid, and probably with no good reason to be unhappy).
The boy's doing fine. Not our concern any more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here