Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He may like the idea of playing alongside Antonio. 60 million if he wants to go. Otherwise he stays.

60 million!!!!

Jeez. That is delusional. He hasn’t exactly set the prem alight and is a second stringer for Belgium! ( and doesn’t get in our side sometimes)

20ish million absolute tops.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
60 million!!!!

Jeez. That is delusional. He hasn’t exactly set the prem alight and is a second stringer for Belgium! ( and doesn’t get in our side sometimes)

Booooo

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
60 million!!!!

20 million would be an insult. No chance we'd sell for peanuts.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
60 million!!!!

I think most people would rate him as one of our top and most influential players.
Belgium is currently the top rated international team in the world - being a second stringer for them is quite something.
He has played some sublime football for us this season.

But whatever, £60m or £20m, I doubt whether he is going anywhere.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
will be plenty of interest in Trossard at the end of the season.

Hoping he signs a new deal, but think it maybe his last season with us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think most people would rate him as one of our top and most influential players.
Belgium is currently the top rated international team in the world - being a second stringer for them is quite something.
He has played some sublime football for us this season.

But whatever, £60m or £20m, I doubt whether he is going anywhere.

£60M I'm pretty sure he would! Don't expect it to happen though, certainly not today.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Decent season overall for Trossard but still went missing for large chunks.

With 1 assist all season , Not sure its enough to convince the top clubs to come knocking.

If he could get to double figures in goals and add a few more assists then that could change.

Think he will stay unless he starts pushing for a move.

I wouldn't want to lose him as for what he brings to the team you'd likely have to spend any transfer fee we get + then you are in the land of risks

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Decent season overall for Trossard but still went missing for large chunks.

With 1 assist all season , Not sure its enough to convince the top clubs to come knocking.

If he could get to double figures in goals and add a few more assists then that could change.

Think he will stay unless he starts pushing for a move.

I wouldn't want to lose him as for what he brings to the team you'd likely have to spend any transfer fee we get + then you are in the land of risks

I think he's better than you're suggesting in here, and would add that he's got 13/14 months left on his contract, so it's him rather than us that is in the position of strength in terms of negotiating hand.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Leandro has made steady season on season improvements, he might not have the stats, but my eyes tell me that he's a big part of the reason why we're looking at top half.

My guess is that there's a very good contract offer on the table for him, but the club aren't confident he'll sign it. If not they will look to hang on until January to transition in Mitoma / Khadra / AN other new player in an advanced playmaking position, but would accept a very good offer, somewhere around £30m plus, this summer if we get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here