Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
The most logical move is to play him wide left but you cannot drop Alzate after yesterdays performance so I think that it could be another start on the bench for Trossard.

you couldnt drop Alzate after his recent performances either but he did...................

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we stick with some kind of 4-2-2-2 I guess it could be something like :

Ryan

Montoya Webdini VirgilVanDunk Burn

Propper Stephens

Trossard Gross

Maupay Connolly

.....but, completely unlike last season, I don't think we're ever going to have a set (predictable) starting 11 as Potter switches the squad and tactics to suit his plan for the opposition we're up against. Absolutely fascinating to watch how the season unfolds with that lineup or similar and also having Duffy, Mooy, March, Bernardo, Muzza and Alzate (and Bong, Balogun, Schelotto and AJ) ready to step in. Exciting times.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interesting interview with Trossard, which is quoted on The Argus. Seems to suggest he wouldn’t have signed if Hughton was manager but Potter impressed him

What's going on at the other thread named Trossard, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?
The last post on the thread list is this #40, yet there are links to 'last' and page 5, both of which take you back to page 4.

Screenshot_20191112-222244.png

Screenshot_20191112-222206.png

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Class today. Everything going forward was through him.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Love his footwork and close ball control. Very silky and skillful.

What a great player he is.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I think he’s gotten better is no coincidence with more inclusion within the Belgium national team

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He was outstanding today, and is in the best run of form since he's joined us. I think he's toughened up too. Showed good strength on several occasions today, and he also held off Jansson for his goal last week.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Very good

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brilliant in that no.10 role, so involved, so creative, so perfect.

It meant that we finally solved the lone wolf centre forward issue of the last 5 seasons, as he kept Maupay company. Soyuncu and Vestergaard were turned inside out for the middle hour of the game.

(Easy to see him doing the business with the blond hair-do).

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
His current free role suits him perfectly, he pops up all over the place and gets into some very good positions. I've had a soft spot for Trossard since he joined us and is arguably our most influential attacking player. The ball in for Welbeck was sublime.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
West Ham have ‘enquired’ about Trossard. Real shame if we can’t get a new deal agreed for him

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
West Ham have ‘enquired’ about Trossard. Real shame if we can’t get a new deal agreed for him

Obviously we want to get him on a new contract but that would definitely be one we'd say no to happening unless we had a replacement. Which is unlikely this late in the window. Just because we're 9th doesnt mean we can suddenly start just letting players go when another teams asks about them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Obviously we want to get him on a new contract but that would definitely be one we'd say no to happening unless we had a replacement. Which is unlikely this late in the window. Just because we're 9th doesnt mean we can suddenly start just letting players go when another teams asks about them.

Agree no chance we sell on Jan, but heading into the summer with bissouma, Trossard & Maupay with 12 months left is a scary thought - or probably £60M+ of signings to replace them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here