Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains shitshow - next STRIKE - October 8th (Spurs)??

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I agree.

A mate knows a couple of Spurs fans and he said an Air bnb couldve sold their room 10 fold the number of enquiries made. I wonder if quite a few away fans are still coming by train but staying in the City overnight and travelling back in the morning.2

There was a time I’d have tried to just do an all nighter in their situation - find a club open till late, breakfast at the market diner, then first train back. These days it’s rare I’m awake when the 10 o’clock news finishes

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There was a time I’d have tried to just do an all nighter in their situation - find a club open till late, breakfast at the market diner, then first train back. These days it’s rare I’m awake when the 10 o’clock news finishes

Apart from a Saturday night after we have won, & Match of the Day comes on at 10.30. Bet you are well awake for that. :albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bit early 20221008_135106.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
coast road is a nightmare all buses terminating at rottingdean with 2 shuttle buses covering the rest of the route

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
coast road is a nightmare all buses terminating at rottingdean with 2 shuttle buses covering the rest of the route

Do you know why? Is the road blocked / an accident? Is the alternative route travelling up Falmer Road, then onto the Race Hill car park, still available?

Heathfield Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Heathfield
Just got on the Lewes shuttle bus. Lewes is much quieter than a normal match day. And there are loads of car parking spaces at the station.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011

Toss up between Market Diner and Buddies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here