Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Jake to say adios

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Confidence player, has lacked confidence from the second half of last season and today was total pants - didn't do one thing right

Cannot keep waiting for 'boy wonder' to start producing again.....loan out, not worth a place in the starting 11 (or subs for that matter) on today's evidence :nono:

And I'm not prepared to accept the 'out of position' stance that some people will use to defend him....he was rubbish which ever way you look at it today

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Confidence player, has lacked confidence from the second half of last season and today was total pants - didn't do one thing right

Cannot keep waiting for 'boy wonder' to start producing again.....loan out, not worth a place in the starting 11 (or subs for that matter) on today's evidence :nono:

And I'm not prepared to accept the 'out of position' stance that some people will use to defend him....he was rubbish which ever way you look at it today

:dunce: of the highest order.

Stupidest thread of the year award beckons.

Jakey is a quality player and he's a BHA player so get off his back. Call him a confidence player and then start a thread slating him! Genius!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Jakey is a quality player and he's a BHA player so get off his back. /QUOTE]

Jake is NOT a quality player...:nono:

And if I want to air my views on an INTERNET WEB SITE I will, I'm sure the little man will not take offence

Please tell me why you think Jake should be in the starting 11?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He was immense against Fulham, as Buzzer said, and had a fairly good game today, but nothing special.

I certainly wouldn't get rid of him, a decent player that can run at people on the eve of a new season!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
He was immense against Fulham, as Buzzer said, and had a fairly good game today, but nothing special.

I certainly wouldn't get rid of him, a decent player that can run at people on the eve of a new season!

I too felt that he had a really good game on fri but he did lose posesion very easily today. As for his future, well i think he has put on a bit of weight in the summer, has started to track back more and actually make tackles, we know that he is good in front of goal......i think the future looks bright:D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That is what is so frustrating, he was excellent against Fulham, but very poor today. He's had other great games too, but so many poor ones. I think it is a mental issue with him, whether it is pressure, fear, confidence (must've helped scoring early against Fulham?), or whatever.

The thing is if he does end up leaving I can seeing him going somewhere else and bouncing back, and going on to fulfil the undeniable potential that he has.

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
I feel sorry for jakey, most of what he did today didnt come off,but we all know what ability he has. suggesting he should be loan out is abit premature imho

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I didn't think he was the worst player on the pitch today and you have to remember he was playing against decent premiership players

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
can I say and its not a slag off of anything said before but Duberry is not decent

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Robinson is quality, get off his back. He will come through to be a top player for the stripes.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Please tell me why you think Jake should be in the starting 11?

Doesn't actually matter why I think he should be in the starting 11 or for that matter why you think he should not.

What matters is the fact that Dean Wilkins and the rest of our management team obviously think he should be and I suspect they know a little more about football than you

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Disagree. The boy's future is as a winger now and he was up against Premiership opposition today. No way of judging how he'll perform against League One defenders as an out-and-out winger. Suspect he'll do OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here