Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Jake to say adios

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
jake delivers against Northwich and in past pre seasons against Worthing Hastings etc but struggles against big defenders, he is better than gatting, but not better than Nicky, Alex or Nathan so wont play unles they are injured so if he gets on for 10 minutes support, but for those who dont rate him dont worry he wont play much next season

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I saw both games, and yes he was very good against Fulham and not very good against Reading yesterday. He is an unpredictable player, but he is able to change a game with one piece of brilliance. Certainly worth a place in the 16.

I had a dickhead in front of me shouting abuse at him, in retrospect I'm ashamed that I along with everyone else around him didn't give him some back.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jake delivers against Northwich and in past pre seasons against Worthing Hastings etc but struggles against big defenders, he is better than gatting, but not better than Nicky, Alex or Nathan so wont play unles they are injured so if he gets on for 10 minutes support, but for those who dont rate him dont worry he wont play much next season

He isn't playing as a forward any more but as right wing.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's not drive another talented player out of the club whilst keeping all the old workhorses. Pse give Robinson a break. I'm sure that he'll come good on the right wing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we see how he does in league 1 with a recognised and genuine striker up front with him this season before slagging him off?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I wouldn't worry Yorkie.

Most of the football "experts" on here haven't even noticed :D

They'll just keep slating him for not being an effective striker :dunce:'s the lot of 'em

Cheers 227. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think a spell on loan might not be a bad idea.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I really wish jake all the best...he needs the support of the fans...f he's picked he get support from the fans....you never know.

Personally I think the right wing is too important position to be given to a player who's never had a decent and consistant season. By all means....give him a try..but id be happier if OGH was on the right..

We need a currie style player....robinson doesnt have any special talent...currie could whip fantastic balls into the box..

Robinson is just an average joe overall.....but hope this season he turns it around..cos in the past its just not been good enough.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I really wish jake all the best...he needs the support of the fans...f he's picked he get support from the fans....you never know.

Personally I think the right wing is too important position to be given to a player who's never had a decent and consistant season. By all means....give him a try..but id be happier if OGH was on the right..

We need a currie style player....robinson doesnt have any special talent...currie could whip fantastic balls into the box..

Robinson is just an average joe overall.....but hope this season he turns it around..cos in the past its just not been good enough.

So Robinson is an average Joe but OGH is not? Harty was well past his best 3-4 seasons ago.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I can't see Robinson as a winger. If he's not up to it as a striker, I don't see that he offers anything worthwhile. That said, I still hold onto some desperate hope that he'll actually do something with the ability he does have.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I love the last 4 comments. 3 of whom haven't seen him play this season. :nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I love the last 4 comments. 3 of whom haven't seen him play this season. :nono:

I saw the Fulham game Yorkie, where he was terrific.

:D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I quite agree that it's time for Jake to say adios. In this multi-cultural society, there's untold benefits to be gained from learning a second language.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I quite agree that it's time for Jake to say adios. In this multi-cultural society, there's untold benefits to be gained from learning a second language.

A few of of our French players said au revoir.

One below-average performance in a friendly, and it's time to say adios to a good player who has worked his way up from the youth system ??

Oh that's right, I FORGOT there were thousands of young players bleeding blue and white, and with easily as much talent, just ready and waiting to step into his football boots.

dn you CLOWN :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here