Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Jake to say adios

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Here's to you Jakey Robinson, Brighton loves you more than you will know, o o o

Just got back from holidays, can't wait for the new season, for me Jake is a brilliant player and should be one of the first on the team list every week.

Lots more goals and assists for him this season. Lets get behind our developing players and build a great team for Falmer (or a new staduim name I am yet to know about).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
But, since he's some Brighton 'supporters' favourite to bemoan right now, they are going to keep on picking on Jake.

It was Tony Towner in the seventies, a VERY decent player, but fairly short, and local.
It didn't matter what he did, some 'fans' shouted crap at him.
They did the same to Leon, while MaGOON and the rest of the team decided it was better to show him who was boss, even at the cost of games, goals and points.

I'm sure one of the statto's on here will tell us how many games Tony played but it was a lot and for me he was a genuine local hero. If Robinson does a fraction as well we will have grounds to be pleased..............but can someone please teach him to cross a ball so that he has an option rather than just cutting inside at the risk of becoming too much of a one trick pony:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here