Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets Too Expensive And Chelsea Reserve Team

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Apologies if this is fixtures but all of you who slagged off Paul Barber for the pricing of this game and who said it would be Chelsea reserves, then you have missed out on a magical afternoon. We were very good...end of !

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Apologies if this is fixtures but all of you who slagged off Paul Barber for the pricing of this game and who said it would be Chelsea reserves, then you have missed out on a magical afternoon. We were very good...end of !

Just because we beat Chelsea, doesn't make a difference to what we think of the ticket pricing. It was a silly amount for a friendly.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne

Totally agree with this, a great performance and superb win.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Just because we beat Chelsea, doesn't make a difference to what we think of the ticket pricing. It was a silly amount for a friendly.

Might have been a silly amount to watch us play lesser opposition but over 17,000 people disagree, me included. Been a cup game I would have paid £5 more than I did today to sit in my own seat!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Might have been a silly amount to watch us play lesser opposition but over 17,000 people disagree, me included. Been a cup game I would have paid £5 more than I did today to sit in my own seat!

Just because 17,000 + went today, it doesn't mean that they disagree on how silly the pricing was. I'm sure it was a good day out and worth the money.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Good, it sounded like it was a great day out!

There's always the same moaners who need to find the negative in almost anything; sad really, they must lead pretty miserable lives.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just because 17,000 + went today, it doesn't mean that they disagree on how silly the pricing was. I'm sure it was a good day out and worth the money.

But a lot of people were moaning that it was a lot to pay to see a Chelsea reserve team !

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'm not sure I can take anyone seriously who can consider a friendly a 'magical afternoon'.

Seriously?? Vicente terrorised the champions of Europe again, and again, and again. Gazing at the new East stand, our great team playing quality football against one of the best sides in the world made me very emotional, thinking back 10 years ago to the state this club was in. I'm so glad I went, it was well worth the entrance fee.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Worth every penny.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
I would have preferred not to spend £30 of course, but BHAFC are a business and they knew that demand would be high enough for this game and that people would be prepared to pay and they did. There were some empty seats but I think the south end of the east stand was blocked off because of the building work spilling over into the concourse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here