The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
ok then, is that why they have removed almost all our debt in excess of 20mil.
They have set Numerous 1MCC ( 1 Malaysia Cardiff City ) academy campaigns throughout Malaysia, if i was able to post links to examples of this I would

Does that look like the sort of people who are going to get bored anytime soon, id say not there in it for the long run mate. Also there are loads more investors from Malaysia waiting to invest if we get to the premier league, We will have a very very decent transfer budget if we were to reach the Premier League and with Malky in charge of that im sure he can lead us on to be a successful premier league club. And yeh i seen that your stadium can be increased to 35,000, Where as ours can be increased to 60,000. Our Malaysians have big ambitions for this club im sure with them and malky running the show we can be a big club

Tony Bloom is building a £300 million marshmallow replica of the Amex, with edible seats, a solid gold statue of Colin Hawkins and efficient catering run by Lionel Messi, who we are signing up to the catering department for £250 million (he isn't good enough for our team) that will float at the end of the pier.
Also, there are THOUSANDS of investment opportunities coming in from Nigerian princes via e-mail.
We r da best team eva!!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's not the cup tied thing that's passed him by, he has confused the fa cup with the carling cup. He was questioning why people think he would turn down a move to cardiff with potential premier league football just so he could play in the fa cup against his boyhood idols. He put carling cup instead of FA Cup.

I'm sure I remember an Acker on their site too ? Is it you by any chance ?, as I notice you seem well informed on goings on there. Genuine question, not trying to be funny.

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
deluded not really, if we go up we have numerous investors wanting a bite of the cheery, all big names in Malaysia . Trust me if we go up we could be a big club. i love all this deluded shit you just seem to have no idea how much money these people have already plowed into our club. And if we go up we will be a good premiership team and within 4-6 years could easily be challenging for Europe. Ive seen the people waiting and ive seen the figures and the plans, Its pretty scary
Your just always going to be little old Brighton

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
deluded not really, if we go up we have numerous investors wanting a bite of the cheery, all big names in Malaysia . Trust me if we go up we could be a big club. i love all this deluded shit you just seem to have no idea how much money these people have already plowed into our club. And if we go up we will be a good premiership team and within 4-6 years could easily be challenging for Europe. Ive seen the people waiting and ive seen the figures and the plans, Its pretty scary

de·lude
   [dih-lood]
verb (used with object), -lud·ed, -lud·ing.
to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive: His conceit deluded him into believing he was important.
Obsolete . to mock or frustrate the hopes or aims of.
Obsolete . to elude; evade.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Bless

DanielT

-deluded? not really.
-cherry
-trust your very definite "if" and "could"
-don't be so american. in britain we spell this "ploughed"
-"could" again
-portsmouth were loving their scary rich investors too
-you're always going to be just

Last edited:

greengu11

Sep 16, 2010
West Sussex/Surrey Border

Dont you just love Swansea :p Certainly they have put South Wales on the map.

Personally I admire your North neighbours Wrexham, working towards the league in a dignified manner, and decent chaps and lasses too :clap2:

Oh and yes Little old Brighton can only admire your 4-6 year plan, can we borrow it please ???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Your traditional looking like getting automatic promotion then falling at the last hurdle then losing in the play-offs AGAIN will be a laugh as always this season.
Nice spelling, bro.

cardifffan

Jan 28, 2012
bloody hell ive had a good time on here tonight , Ive caught more than i do down the river taff :fishing:
Well thank you very much ill b sure to make a return when we smash you at the amex

Bye Bye :bigwave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest, the sort of spastic who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" is unlikely to be privy to the state of the purse strings at a big football club. Far more likely he is a silly little gobshite shooting his mouth off I'm afraid.

I've been an Albion fan since 1979 and until the last ten years you've been a tin pot shitty little outfit in one of the crappiest grounds in the country. That has changed but you're definitely no bigger than the Albion and probably never will be. It's been said before on this thread, but look at your average gates throughout the 80s and 90s. So embarrassingly small, that we only stooped to your level when we were playing our home games 85 miles away.

No wonder you've been taken over by a Malaysian consortium - wowed by your flat-pack sticklebrick stadium (which will be smaller than ours next season) and Cardiff's status as capital of Wales. Has anyone told them of your history of piss poor support or the fact that you'll never be Wales' team, because it doesn't work that way in British football? I doubt it somehow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

If my auntie had balls she would have been my uncle and maybe would have been big and strong enough to knock out Lennox Lewis and become world champion but it is a dream world, get real.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
bloody hell ive had a good time on here tonight , Ive caught more than i do down the river taff :fishing:
Well thank you very much ill b sure to make a return when we smash you at the amex

Bye Bye :bigwave:

Goodnight love, please come again soon. :love:

Jan 12, 2012
You've got to laugh !!
Last week, you had your tongues right up their arses, now you want to kill them because they are signing your star player .
A week is certainly a long time in football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports