Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Been chatting to a friendly Cardiff fan throughout the whole saga, he's also heard the rumour that they've given up on Noone for this transfer window.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So bozza, this thread starter dreamer said he wanting banning if it turned out to be u true.
Ban the twat !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Naylor just tweeted that Cardiff's final offer was £1.2m rising to £1.5m AND WE TURNED IT DOWN!

Wonder if they hadn't insulted Tony and Gus with that pathetic opening offer we might have viewed it differently

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can BB99, as promised, say why it fell through, like it was some minor detail. Or was it just that they didn't offer enough, so all bids were rejected.

I love Nooney, delighted he's stayed. Palace marked Buckley well first half, I thought Noone (if fit) would have had more luck. Buckley is better once he gets going, and won the penalty from nothing.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Can I say one word to Bluebird.... BELLEND

1.2 million isnt enough for Noone. Hes mustard.

Give him a new contract i say :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If we banned everyone who started a thread / post about a supposed transfer and it ends up being wrong, we really would not have to many members left!! I know the guy said what he did, but lets not go over the top eh...........

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If we banned everyone who started a thread / post about a supposed transfer and it ends up being wrong, we really would not have to many members left!! I know the guy said what he did, but lets not go over the top eh...........

Bollocks. He's on his knees begging to be banned. Consider banning him the NSC equivalent of Dignitas.

Or is it Dignitaff?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Had a bit of a laugh last night reading the "Craig Noone" threads on their message board

my favourite was the "Noone Chants" thread.................. they were so sure he was theirs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here