The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You've got to laugh !!
Last week, you had your tongues right up their arses, now you want to kill them because they are signing your star player .
A week is certainly a long time in football

Cardiff are signing Buckley??!
Maybe it's Buckley, maybe CMS, or maybe Bridcutt? I'm not happy about this. If we are to sell one of those I believe we have to offer them to Norwich first though, as the Norwich fans here tell me we're their feeder club.

We're just so privileged in Brighton that money from giant clubs like Cardiff and Norwich (have to pinch myself when I say their names in the same sentence as ours) helps keep us going.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Tony Bloom is putting up For Sale signs outside the Amex as we speak. :drama:

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
ok then, is that why they have removed almost all our debt in excess of 20mil.
They have set Numerous 1MCC ( 1 Malaysia Cardiff City ) academy campaigns throughout Malaysia, if i was able to post links to examples of this I would

Does that look like the sort of people who are going to get bored anytime soon, id say not there in it for the long run mate. Also there are loads more investors from Malaysia waiting to invest if we get to the premier league, We will have a very very decent transfer budget if we were to reach the Premier League and with Malky in charge of that im sure he can lead us on to be a successful premier league club. And yeh i seen that your stadium can be increased to 35,000, Where as ours can be increased to 60,000. Our Malaysians have big ambitions for this club im sure with them and malky running the show we can be a big club

Hmm, that rings true doesn't it? I can just see all those Malaysian kids in their replica kits with a massive upsurge in sales to have Noone on the back. Must be a massive revenue for you.

With you third in the league and on a decent run with Southampton's bubble bursting isn't it a bit strange that all these investors aren't sticking a bit more into the club for that final push to guarantee promotion? Given that your clearly far more wealthy than west ham why has your manager been limited to a £1m spend to bring in a winger that you so clearly desperately need?

Keep taking the mushrooms, they are clearly very fine indeed!

D

Deleted member 22389

ok then, is that why they have removed almost all our debt in excess of 20mil.
They have set Numerous 1MCC ( 1 Malaysia Cardiff City ) academy campaigns throughout Malaysia, if i was able to post links to examples of this I would

Does that look like the sort of people who are going to get bored anytime soon, id say not there in it for the long run mate. Also there are loads more investors from Malaysia waiting to invest if we get to the premier league, We will have a very very decent transfer budget if we were to reach the Premier League and with Malky in charge of that im sure he can lead us on to be a successful premier league club. And yeh i seen that your stadium can be increased to 35,000, Where as ours can be increased to 60,000. Our Malaysians have big ambitions for this club im sure with them and malky running the show we can be a big club

Even with your Malaysians in charge, there is absolutely no chance you can could ever complete financially with clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. These clubs have massive fan bases, and most importantly are all established brands, their shirts are recognised around the globe. No disrespect to Cardiff, but you can jump up and down all day trying to promote Cardiff, but if you gave these overseas buyers the choice of wearing a Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea shirt over a Cardiff shirt they would pick those three every single time. I have been proved wrong before, but Cardiff are no different to every team in the lower leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Can't you just play in the welsh league??? :moo:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Even with your Malaysians in charge, there is absolutely no chance you can could ever complete financially with clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. These clubs have massive fan bases, and most importantly are all established brands, their shirts are recognised around the globe. No disrespect to Cardiff, but you can jump up and down all day trying to promote Cardiff, but if you gave these overseas buyers the choice of wearing a Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea shirt over a Cardiff shirt they would pick those three every single time. I have been proved wrong before, but Cardiff are no different to every team in the lower leagues.
Interesting you should pick Chelsea. Even with all that money and recent silverware, they are still only the third best supported club in London.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
deluded not really, if we go up we have numerous investors wanting a bite of the cheery, all big names in Malaysia

and just watch them run when it all goes tits up, leaving you pennyless and fighting administration

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cardiff have offered to treble his wages to 12500 a week,he will be off

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
vokes in on loan till end of season,reyers should sign today,we have one going out to another club it seems

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Poyet said in the press conference this morning, no bids have been made for Noone.....

Are Cardiff tapping up Noone then if they are talking contracts with him, without having an offer accepted by the club, or are these Cardiff fans full of shit ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Poyet said in the press conference this morning, no bids have been made for Noone.....

Are Cardiff tapping up Noone then if they are talking contracts with him, without having an offer accepted by the club, or are these Cardiff fans full of shit ?

Worth a quote and a bounce.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Triple his wages, this speculation doesn't sound good. Hopefully he'll remember where his loyalty is, and that we've got a trip home for him to Liverpool coming up!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
cardiff have offered to treble his wages to 12500 a week,he will be off

How have they done this if we have not accepted a bid? Do you actually have a good source ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports