Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Looks like our (A21) booking of 80 in one hit has been beaten. I was on-site yesterday and we were told that a booking of 198 was processed the day before.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the info Jezzer. Not to start the binfest all over again but its a shame that its looks like having a season ticket at Gillingham and Withdean for the duration isn't enough to get me decent seats at the stadium.

I feel sorry everyone cant get the seat of their choice but that was never gonna happen. Even if the club restricted everyone to their 1 seat so that all the priority 1s went 1st, they would have still had 1000 disappointed people moaning. It would have also meant any extra people couldnt sit near you, which means they are less likely to want a ST full stop, its this that no-one has managed to overcome with a better solution.

The bottom line is you will have to think of a plan B and try and get that. Actually although the East stand being stated as zero tolerance is probably putting some off going in there, its one hell of a vantage point from there, you are much lower than the upper west, with a lovely view of the pitch and no-one will stop you singing or jumping up and down when we score.

Yeah, all good points. My head tells me that the fact the club are selling loads of tickets vindicates their decision (and they were always in a no win situation) but my heart is disappointed that loyalty hasn't necessarily paid off. Still, the more the merrier I guess and all good for the future of our club which is the priority. I am thinking maybe the East Stand isn't the worst idea but the sun and zero tolerance does put me off a little. Wherever we end up at least we'll have a roof (assuming we don't get one of the front rows!).

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
For those that have been. Have any of you done the Initial deposit option with full balance due by April 2011?

how does that work? Due you just make a one off payment after the initial payment on day, and when is that date?

or can you pay as and when before April?

Just in case anyone was choosing the same option as me, this was the answer I got from the club

"As long as we recieve the full balance by 1st April, you can pay it off as you wish. You will be sent a reminder during March to let you know how much you owe, if any."

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Am I being thick? Can somebody explain to me how a booking of 198 STs be processed in one presentation?

papa_stew

Sep 22, 2007
Apologies if elsewhere on thread, but anyone know how many rows are in Zone B of the West Stand Upper? See that some people are now getting fairly central seats 12 or 13 rows back so would be good to know if this is more than halfway up or not.

Thank you kindly.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Apologies if elsewhere on thread, but anyone know how many rows are in Zone B of the West Stand Upper? See that some people are now getting fairly central seats 12 or 13 rows back so would be good to know if this is more than halfway up or not.

Thank you kindly.

If it's of any help my Dad's season ticket is in block E which has tickets sold all the way to O so far which is 15 rows back

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Crikey, which poor sod had to deal with that?!! They were still reeling (but not moaning) from your 80 when we booked ours last Friday :lolol:

Heaven knows which poor sod got the short straw of booking 198 in (or 192 as posted elsewhere) but I genuinely feel sorry for him/her. Me and my cohort spent 4.5hrs with two members of staff (Lee and another whose name escapes) booking 40 STs each on separate terminals. That worked out about 18 or so bookings an hour (with no breaks). Bearing in mind we'd spent weeks preparing all 80 forms (admittedly they were the original flawed DD mandates), I hate to think how long nearly 200 took to complete.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Am I being thick? Can somebody explain to me how a booking of 198 STs be processed in one presentation?

As long as the lead booker gives up completed season ticket application forms for enough high priority season ticket holders (identified by fan number) to cover the necessary number of +3s (and the deposit for each seat is paid) then it's do-able. We booked 80 in 4.5hrs so the concept of doing it one presentation is unrealistic (probably took all day to full process nearly two hundred). Heck of a lot of organisation required to pull it off though (not least getting that many people to agree on where to sit).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Thank you kindly.

24 rows I think in central Upper West but not 100%

Jul 7, 2003
Me and my cohort spent 4.5hrs with two members of staff (Lee and another whose name escapes) booking 40 STs each on separate terminals.

Lee took our booking yesterday and said he still hadn't finished all of the paperwork he had to do for your group yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here